Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Bass knob question


Recommended Posts

Posted

I left my bass knob in previous vehicle when I traded it in but took the amp. I can't get an exact replacement so I'm wondering if everything resets in the amp and If I can just use an inline bass controller. Amp is a NVX XAD12. Thank you 

 

Posted

There are some bass knob replacements that just work as a signal processor would BEFORE the amp but results would not be the same, I would just talk to NVX and they will tell you what will work or source you the component.

 

IDK, you could also contact the buyer of the car, maybe he still has it, who knows.

 

 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 735 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...