acreature Posted February 10, 2024 Report Posted February 10, 2024 21 F150 Factory non B&O 7 speaker system. I added a sub, via the Kicker KISLOC2. Utilized the PAC Audio LPHFD31 LocPRO T-Harness and all connections soldered and heat shrink. Works as it should upon install. The issue is random after driving and playing music for a while, if I park and shut her down then return 5, 10, 15 minutes later, I have no sub output. I found the amp isn't turning on. Power good, but no "remote turn on voltage" from the KISLOC2 to the amp. This has happened 3 times the last two days. Go back again, 5, 10, 15 minutes later and no problems, all good. Question(s) is if anyone else had a similar random issue with the KISLOC2? I can easy enough tap the fuse panel for an ignition source, but the reason I got this particular LOC was for that function without shelling out for an LC2i.
Joe X Posted February 11, 2024 Report Posted February 11, 2024 Return it as defective and try a replacement one, I have read that it fails to turn off in other cases. To me the easiest would be to find a turn on signal in the head unit or elsewhere.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.