Second Skin Audio

Sundown X10 V2 Box Help

Can one of you guys help me out with a box design.I have 2 Sundown 10" XV2 2ohm . I was going to buy a glue and screw kit but nobody makes one big enough. I need a 3.2 cubes after displacement@32 hertz. Biggest I can find is right at 3.0 but I would have to Invert which won't fit in my trunk.  I paid someone I found on fb to design me one but he took my $10 and ghosted me... Sundown recommends 24in of port area. 36" would be max length,depth really don't matter..Height at 14 or 15 .Going to be powered by a Skar RP3500 in a 22 Malibu 

Edited by WilliG
Spelling

12 hours ago, Joe X said:

Seats fold down?

Yes,both do

On 3/24/2024 at 1:56 AM, WilliG said:

Can one of you guys help me out with a box design.I have 2 Sundown 10" XV2 2ohm . I was going to buy a glue and screw kit but nobody makes one big enough. I need a 3.2 cubes after displacement@32 hertz. Biggest I can find is right at 3.0 but I would have to Invert which won't fit in my trunk.  I paid someone I found on fb to design me one but he took my $10 and ghosted me... Sundown recommends 24in of port area. 36" would be max length,depth really don't matter..Height at 14 or 15 .Going to be powered by a Skar RP3500 in a 22 Malibu 

Yes they do

So here is a suggestion, power: to sub(s) rated, amp subsonic filter to 28Hz, minimum port clearance 3 3/4", figure is just an assembly guide:

NOTE: If building outside you need to build a cardboard dummy box to test fit in it's way inside.

NOTE: Since your seats fold down you can fire forward and seal off or you could do the more common firing subs back.

NOTE: Wood thickness is one inch for this design.

lst.png

fig.jpg