well today a new witness comes forward saying that r kelly had a 3some with 2 women one of which was underage and she has a video to prove it..man this fool video taped everything..lol and it must be real because kellys defense team did everything to try and keep her out..but honestly thing whole thing is embracing to us chicago people..i mean when you thought chicago what came to mind was capone,jordan, and kelly..lol

Innocent...that bitch just wants his money.

I wanted a good entry level system...Kenwood KVT-512 7 inch touch screen.Went with alpine... 2 Type R 15's @ 4ohms powered by 2 MRP-M1000 amps, dual 2 farad caps, Type R 6x9's and 5x1/4's, Optima battery and HO Alt soon to come. All in the back off my 03 Pontilac bonneville. Simple but effective.

Haha somebody feels what i got to say about this situation...she prolly lied about her age or some shit so she could sue him for a couple milly

I wanted a good entry level system...Kenwood KVT-512 7 inch touch screen.Went with alpine... 2 Type R 15's @ 4ohms powered by 2 MRP-M1000 amps, dual 2 farad caps, Type R 6x9's and 5x1/4's, Optima battery and HO Alt soon to come. All in the back off my 03 Pontilac bonneville. Simple but effective.

Haha somebody feels what i got to say about this situation...she prolly lied about her age or some shit so she could sue him for a couple milly

Its kinda like the Kobe situation, them bishs lyin!

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

I havent even seen that shit before and i already know hoz will be hoz :)

i think he caarazy enough to do it.

Currently:

2015 Evo X WW

Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps

ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers

Build:

Crescendo Mezzos x2

Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1

Loaded Fi Q12

Second Skin Pro

XS D5100

RF 360.2

Sky High Audio Wiring

Need: ALTERNATOR!

PREVIOUS

1999 Grand Prix GTX

3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded

12" Fi BTL Amps: Autotek MM3000.1d Sundown SAX-100.4HU/Tweets/mids:

Alpine D310 + H701, TBI HDSS tweets, Mpyr audio 65m x4extra sheit:

knukonceptz 0, 4, rcas, speaker wire EA 200amp alt HC 2400

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!!

Financial Consultant- Charles Schwab

R kelly need to stop tapin EVERYTHING. or just wear a mask when bangin and pissin on chicks. besides if the chick is video taping her self havin sex with someone; Im pretty sure its not her first time.... <_<

030407016-1.jpgduck.jpg

banner2.jpg

The only way to get smarter is by playing a smarter opponent..