yea that is true about receipts either way at least they are offering me something

very true. i am surprised they offered equipment. usually they cut you a check

----reference's----

meade916

another question for u guys since this is related to this and i didn't want to make a new forum.

Only my stereo face was stolen and I have everything else from the stereo (w/out the face) wiring, box, and manuals all in great condition. I just contacted pioneer like 5mins ago through e-mail.

Do you think they would give me a new face or sell me the same one for a discounted price if I send it to them?

I know for either one I'm going to pay something but it's such a waste of a stereo.

just because you have receipts dont mean shit. i know my wife is a insurance agent manager for progressive. some insurance companys cover a certain $ amount somt wont cover anything custom. if you dont have receipts be happy they offered that.

well your wifes insurance company sucks ass..lol my cousin has all state insurance and had recipets for everything costing a littler over 4k when he got robbed and they wrote him a check for everything about a month after he got robbed..i dont waste my time with these small company like progressive just because they give you quotes from other companies people think there good..lol shit if your that lazy to call a few people and get quotes for yourself you deserve a shitty company like progressive if they dont look out for there customers..

well your wifes insurance company sucks ass..lol my cousin has all state insurance and had recipets for everything costing a littler over 4k when he got robbed and they wrote him a check for everything about a month after he got robbed..i dont waste my time with these small company like progressive just because they give you quotes from other companies people think there good..lol shit if your that lazy to call a few people and get quotes for yourself you deserve a shitty company like progressive if they dont look out for there customers..

your a idiot if you think that just because you show your insurance company pictures of a sound system in your car that they are gonna cover it. if that was the case i can take pictures tomorrow for mine wiht about $100,000 worth of shit in and on it. you remind me of the little 16 year old assholes that my wife deals with. "well i didnt have the money to pay my bill you gotta fix that". yeah you say progressive sucks but they deal with shit like that on a daily basis and do wave fees and allow payment plans if you fall behind on your bills. its called retention, they do what they gotta do to keep customers with them and not at all state. BTW how is progressive small they have been around for decades, profit well over $10,000,000 annually, and just bought a MLB field here in cleveland.

----reference's----

meade916

your a idiot if you think that just because you show your insurance company pictures of a sound system in your car that they are gonna cover it. if that was the case i can take pictures tomorrow for mine wiht about $100,000 worth of shit in and on it. you remind me of the little 16 year old assholes that my wife deals with. "well i didnt have the money to pay my bill you gotta fix that". yeah you say progressive sucks but they deal with shit like that on a daily basis and do wave fees and allow payment plans if you fall behind on your bills. its called retention, they do what they gotta do to keep customers with them and not at all state. BTW how is progressive small they have been around for decades, profit well over $10,000,000 annually, and just bought a MLB field here in cleveland.

what pictures? when the phuck did i say pictures? i said reciepts man you dumb phuck..now i understand why this guy has you in his sig shit i bet your not even married eiter..so in other words stfu asshole

QUOTE(kbreudi @ May 22 2008, 12:42 AM) *

Ok im going to save EVERYONE on here some trouble. Please, do NOT listen to anything that comes from Reinke's posts. He is a relative and freind of mine. He likes to say he has done things in the past but they are never true. He never had a 10 sec cavi, never went to installer school, has NOT been in car audio for 13 years ( hes only 23), worked at best buy for MAYBE 4 months not 3 years, never worked for anyother audio company. There probably a lot more that he is BS'ing about but thats everything from this thread. Sorry to anyone who went out of there way to prove him wrong. He was also not seriouse about the 18v kinetik, i geuss it was his was of a joke, the batterys in the car he is refering to sit at 14.2-14.8 and charge at 14.8-16. Again this is my cousin and he just likes to have fun a bull shit with people, all of us at the audio shop he helps out at know who he is and are used to it but he is still a cool person most of the time. So sorry cuz if i piss you off but its starting to get on my nerves and everyone else thats knows you.

shit after reading his qoute i dont even feel like wasting this boards time and bandwidth on your ass..lol

Edited by A&W ROOTBEER

i feel the need to address the asshole kbreusi. we are cousins. the last time we saw each other was at a family members funeral about 10 years ago. we met back up on here about 3-4 months ago. we did not speak at all in about 10 years or so. so how the fuck would he even know what i did in my life. the way i look at it he doesnt even know the first thing about me. and your right i am not married i consider her my wife. we have lived together for 4 years, have a son, and are about to buy our 2nd house together. so FUCK HIM, AND FUCK THE REST OF YOU HATERS. i am not saying that to be a inconsiderate asshole even though i know it will be taken that way. i am just sick and tired of kori talkin shit on here about me and at my place of employement. this is for you kori if you got a problem with me or the things i say come up to the shop and we can glady take care of our problems like grown men.

----reference's----

meade916

just because you have receipts dont mean shit. i know my wife is a insurance agent manager for progressive. some insurance companys cover a certain $ amount somt wont cover anything custom. if you dont have receipts be happy they offered that.

my dad is an agent for progressive too. but all of mine and my bros stuff is covered, even though i have PL/PD, he has full coverage

BRENT

1997 GMC Yukon
1-DC xl18"
Stetsom 2K5E
3-Kinetik HC1800's

1967 Pontiac GTO

Back on topic....

lgn0213, I have never known for the insurance company to go out and buy what they want.. It just dont work that way, you get estimates, they think about the fair price and cut you a check, sometimes they put the name of the company on the check who will do the work, sometimes they wont...

Bottom line is they wont go and buy this stuff and give it to you, it all sounds to fishy to me, Like Ray said, get the money and buy it yourself.

what pictures? when the phuck did i say pictures? i said reciepts man you dumb phuck..now i understand why this guy has you in his sig shit i bet your not even married eiter..so in other words stfu asshole

QUOTE(kbreudi @ May 22 2008, 12:42 AM) *

Ok im going to save EVERYONE on here some trouble. Please, do NOT listen to anything that comes from Reinke's posts. He is a relative and freind of mine. He likes to say he has done things in the past but they are never true. He never had a 10 sec cavi, never went to installer school, has NOT been in car audio for 13 years ( hes only 23), worked at best buy for MAYBE 4 months not 3 years, never worked for anyother audio company. There probably a lot more that he is BS'ing about but thats everything from this thread. Sorry to anyone who went out of there way to prove him wrong. He was also not seriouse about the 18v kinetik, i geuss it was his was of a joke, the batterys in the car he is refering to sit at 14.2-14.8 and charge at 14.8-16. Again this is my cousin and he just likes to have fun a bull shit with people, all of us at the audio shop he helps out at know who he is and are used to it but he is still a cool person most of the time. So sorry cuz if i piss you off but its starting to get on my nerves and everyone else thats knows you.

shit after reading his qoute i dont even feel like wasting this boards time and bandwidth on your ass..lol

Im sorry A&W rootbeer, but I was just about to quote that same shit!!!

RINKY DINKY whatever is all talk and cant back crap up, he never had a 100grand worth of crap, let alone seen a 1 grand in cash. Disregaurd anything this douche bag says....

Now slide me a rootbeer down this way, In a frosted mug!