how the fuck did this thread go from being bored in class, to getting sucked on by a old granny?

lmfao i love this forum

Blame A&W .. actually , i think he saved this thread :blink:

** in with the new**96 grand am GT 2- dc lv 3 12'smemphis mc1000d145.3@46 hz** out with old**96 Grand am GT12w71000/1 143.6 @ 46 hz on the new TLhttp://img220.imageshack.us/my.php?image=av1023dc4.jpg

on the real, every excel introductory level class is full of old people, I swear half of my class was old enough to be my grandparent when I took it a few semesters ago. Take up watching LOST on the abc website, just sit in the back with your laptop and watch lost, you can get through like the first season in a semester =)

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

i think we should all just take a minute or two and stare at tatiana the girl in my sig..and that should take care of those who are having trouble with the thought of a gummer..

eh, ur girl needs to work out, cuz her boobs are shagging, i like em nice, round, and FIRM.

I took microsoft office, word, excel, power point, and front page.

I have to take advanced office, shits gonna suck.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19