Second Skin Audio

16 12'' Re's

hey once the diesel price drops and the economy starts moving ill be workin alot more and makin the better system money

HEY THIEVES AND HATERS ARE YOU BIGGEST FANS TREET THEM LIKE YOU DO THE REST!!

16 12" re re's

8 O2 AUDIO 6 1/2''

4 10'' EV'S

2 RD AUDIO 1750.1

6 MAXRATE BATTS

12 WHELEN STROBES

22'' TIS 07

sexyhoopty2.jpg

clamshell that bish and up the power a ton with better subs ud easily be up there with them it just takes money and time thats all nothing special about these cars at all especially enclouser wise. they just had cone area and power and not to mention small cabins to pressurise. only thing that seperate those guys from us is imho is MONEY.

like this?

Posted Image

TEAM YEA WE R THAT LOUD2wh03vb.jpgMinnie told Mickey "I want a divorce". Mickey said to Minnie, "Are you Fucking Crazy?" Minnie replied, "No, i'm fucking Goofy!"hit me up for box designs..i specialize in bandpass design

u should see his black one...sex on wheels

the wifes whip 2 12"rds

Posted Image

16 12" re re's

8 O2 AUDIO 6 1/2''

4 10'' EV'S

2 RD AUDIO 1750.1

6 MAXRATE BATTS

12 WHELEN STROBES

22'' TIS 07

sexyhoopty2.jpg

ahhhhh i melt when i see that ride

TEAM YEA WE R THAT LOUD2wh03vb.jpgMinnie told Mickey "I want a divorce". Mickey said to Minnie, "Are you Fucking Crazy?" Minnie replied, "No, i'm fucking Goofy!"hit me up for box designs..i specialize in bandpass design

Yeah man, me too, Gas prices are killing me and im sure everyone too. But chicken.

na im different diesel eats my profit say i get 200 to go into 51st st it cost me 75 in fuel for both ways

16 12" re re's

8 O2 AUDIO 6 1/2''

4 10'' EV'S

2 RD AUDIO 1750.1

6 MAXRATE BATTS

12 WHELEN STROBES

22'' TIS 07

sexyhoopty2.jpg

like this?

Posted Image

sort of but all subs wont be able to fit inside the actual clam and still be ported because he dont have much depth so he would be forced to put 4 12s running across the box and 4 12s inside the actual clam. that way he can cut his depth by atlease 12" so he can have more room to put the port in depending on size and tunning he may need an extra 20" depth only way i can see that fiting without cutting out his rear deck and all that other stuff would be to do it they way i just suggested

ahhhhh i melt when i see that ride

were gonna get rid of it get the new g8 gxp

16 12" re re's

8 O2 AUDIO 6 1/2''

4 10'' EV'S

2 RD AUDIO 1750.1

6 MAXRATE BATTS

12 WHELEN STROBES

22'' TIS 07

sexyhoopty2.jpg

true

na im different diesel eats my profit say i get 200 to go into 51st st it cost me 75 in fuel for both ways

I really wouldent say so when you making $8.50 and hour and get paid every other week and 75% goes towards gas to get back and forth to work and school

Archived