Finally, after 2 weeks of running around, finally we got approved for the Denali, runs good, looks good, and I got a XXX 18 to throw in the back, and amp ready to go

its only the 5.7 not the 6.0 but thats fine, the 20's make up for it ;-)

heres the pics

DSCN0031.jpg

DSCN0032.jpg

DSCN0033.jpg

DSCN0034.jpg

DSCN0035.jpg

And finally, you know your a Redneck OR a mexican when you see this

DSCN0036.jpg

And they are ALL familys cars, and there is NO party goin on... lol

my gf and daughters are mexican, Iam the redneck

lol

Edited by Forevrbumpn
sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

congrats on the new ride.. dont worry, some asian people are like that too.. cause my parents' house was like that till everyone moved out .. now its just my mom and dad...

Hustle hard, Stack paper,

It's alright, ya'll haters,

It's nothing, We major,

You see me, Hi Hater! =)

~ Manio

I think its cool because this is a 4wd/2wd slammed with an actual kit 4" made JDM I thinkkkk... said the labor, kit valued like $4k, but what do I know- nothing

but definitly this weekend, I will start on a box for my 18 XXX

And 20s will have to do for now, with rent, and this things monthly payments, it would take me 2 years to save up for some 24"s

BTW- Anyone want this 89 Chevy Astro van?

$300, has a blown head gasket

:D

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

nice ride I like the silver..and my house looks like your on the reg. everything from lowrider car and truck to s600 benzs to jacked up 4x4s and duallies...ho yeah str8 buckets.

030407016-1.jpgduck.jpg

banner2.jpg

The only way to get smarter is by playing a smarter opponent..

this fuker rolls nice, and takes off fast, but 1 thing is, fuel pump is whinnin bad, and car has died out a few times, and kinda bogs down when I have punched it... just a few times... Glad I bought the extended warranty, just a $100 deductible to get a $200 pump and $250 labor fixed.... also, assuming due to the kit, it feels pretty lose in the back end, like shocks are dead, hmm... dunno

Still a fun ride ;-)

BTW, no more broadband, stuck on dialup damnnnnnnnnnnnn

sundown.jpg

nice!!

also like the mustang :D

(2) FI BTL 15's

(2) Sundow Audio SAZ-3000D

(1) Sundown Audio SAX-100.4

(1) Alpine iDA-X200

(3) Power Master D3100 B82REZ

(4) Boston Pro 60's Speakers

--> Knowing i'll soon hit harder than anybody within 4 countys :) Priceless

the mustang is my stepdaughters sloooowwww project, working with her budget, just got her a 289, and trying to kick the 200 L6 to the curb, just need some things like water pump, upper gasket kit, valve covers, oil pan gasket, and a few other small things

sundown.jpg