i dont hunt, and not to sound like a pu$$y but the only way i can kill a animal is if its attacking my family,myself, or friends..or if we have no food and are starving..i cant just kill it for fun or sport..im not tree hugger so dont get me wrong..im just a animal kind of guy..

i dont hunt, and not to sound like a pu$$y but the only way i can kill a animal is if its attacking my family,myself, or friends..or if we have no food and are starving..i cant just kill it for fun or sport..im not tree hugger so dont get me wrong..im just a animal kind of guy..

Its understandable

Get an American Harvest dehydrator, they sell the seasoning already mixed up at MENARDS.

U can go to any actuall meat locker and they will slice it for u and all u do is mix the cure and spices and lay it all out and sprinkle both sides , put it in the fridge 24 hours later dehydrate it for 3 to 4 hours, I do every other friday.

2000 Chevy Blazer

ALT. - Mechman 270amp

DECK - Pioneer DEH-P4000UB

INTERIOR - Infinity Reference 6020cs

INT. AMP - RF P400-4

SUBS - 2 15" RF Punch P3s

SUB AMP - RF T1000-1bd

REAR BATT. - Stinger SPP1200

Just a lil sum sum to get me back in the game!!

A an W i tried that recipe its good just leave out the liquid smoke it tasts like ass in there if you try before you put it in there thats all the jerky tastes like but overall it was good

sounds good i ordered from cabelas it was only $20 and it had 6-7 positive reviews..and it comes with 4 trays..thats enough for me im only going to do jerky

The way I make my jerky is I use ground beef and seasoning packets. Then I have a caulking gun type of contraption that I use to make the small flat pieces, then I put it in the dehydrator and 8 hours later, jerky!

I bought one of those from Wal-Mart and tried it out. Everything came out lookin like turds. :(

teamnemesissundown-1.jpg

sounds good i ordered from cabelas it was only $20 and it had 6-7 positive reviews..and it comes with 4 trays..thats enough for me im only going to do jerky

Wich one was it i didnt even know they had any dehydrators that cheap i think i paid around $400 for mine but i make all kinds of stuff in it all the time

I bought one of those from Wal-Mart and tried it out. Everything came out lookin like turds. :(

They always come out looking like turds with one of those jerky blasters if you use a really lean meat you wont loose as much in making it