What?

On alarms/remote starts there is usually an option to delete all transmitters... incase say the remote gets lost. Do that first then reprogram.

-Installer for Duke's Car Stereo

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune.

RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s

Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000

On alarms/remote starts there is usually an option to delete all transmitters... incase say the remote gets lost. Do that first then reprogram.

I agree delete the remotes reprogram but make sure that you also remove the antenna from the windshield first ( do that to check range )

I would also check your grounds both at the alarm and at the battery .

Also keep in mind that not all alarms are created equal

DEI makes great alarms that is what i have and have installed literally thousands of them .They have a lifetime warranty on the brain

Audiovox ( say what ? ) actually makes a few decent alarms their 2 way 996 which has been replaced with the 997 is also decent they have a lifetime warranty both on the brain and remotes which is very beneficial .plus if you are savy you can crack the brain open and turn up the range to reach a 2mile radius rather than the standard 1 mile radius . A few years back the rep showed me exactly how to do this .

If all else fails replace your k-9 with a better unit

Remember an alarm is only as good as the trust you have in it

I agree delete the remotes reprogram but make sure that you also remove the antenna from the windshield first ( do that to check range )

I would also check your grounds both at the alarm and at the battery .

Also keep in mind that not all alarms are created equal

DEI makes great alarms that is what i have and have installed literally thousands of them .They have a lifetime warranty on the brain

Audiovox ( say what ? ) actually makes a few decent alarms their 2 way 996 which has been replaced with the 997 is also decent they have a lifetime warranty both on the brain and remotes which is very beneficial .plus if you are savy you can crack the brain open and turn up the range to reach a 2mile radius rather than the standard 1 mile radius . A few years back the rep showed me exactly how to do this .

If all else fails replace your k-9 with a better unit

Remember an alarm is only as good as the trust you have in it

The grounds have to be good.

The alarms still works.

There is just no range.

I don't think the alarm has a delete transmitters function.

I can give you an Instruction booklet to look at though in case I missed it.

Is there an online source for your manual that way i can just go check it out without too much trouble ?

Uhm ima dork -I didn't see the link and yes I would have to agree that it looks like theres no delete feature .

are there any other pages than the few on the site?

try this disconnect power ,reconnect and reprogram once again .Sounds like a shot in the dark

GOOD LUCK !

Uhm ima dork -I didn't see the link and yes I would have to agree that it looks like theres no delete feature .

are there any other pages than the few on the site?

try this disconnect power ,reconnect and reprogram once again .Sounds like a shot in the dark

GOOD LUCK !

I did.

I'll try to scan the manual in for you.

if u cannt find anything get a new antena that might work but k-9 is a off brand and really cheap i have had nothing but probs with the if you can spend the extra money and get a prestge

I figured it might be the antenna.

If it has both a receiver and transmitter part to it, the receiver is broke.

I should have known better than to buy this POS off-brand alarm, but I let my dealer talk me away from viper and into K-9.

I's a dumbass.