Khypercuhh Posted October 18, 2024 Report Posted October 18, 2024 (edited) I have a Skar RP.1500 amp and I am not receiving a signal to the dd1 from it. Setting my Sony XAV-AX7000 headunit subwoofer gain works fine. Could it possibly be that i have a Low Pass Crossover on the headunit set to 100hz? The only reason i think it isnt is because I set the headunit gain with the LPF on. So could there be another solution? Edited October 18, 2024 by Khypercuhh Quote
crispy_chick3n Posted October 20, 2024 Report Posted October 20, 2024 you are suposed to set crossovers after setting gain. in the manual of the dd-1 it tells you to disable any crossovers before setting gain. try turning off crossovers and redo the tuning Quote This page is crispy_chick3n approved. © crispy_chick3n inc
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.