shit im stuffed.. man mr.submarines shits on subway...you go to subway you get a footlong for $6 you get slices of bologna and 3 lbs of salad stuffed in the bread..mr.submarine footlong for $4.35 with fries and man they stuff it with whatever meats you order..and the bread they use is incredible..and there shrimp basket is great you get tons of shrimp and they arnt those lil babies these are some really good sized ones...so to finish mr.submarine ftw..and my bathroom in 2 hours ftl!!

hahahha.. damn i feel like some sandwhich now but damn dont want to drive anywhere..

Hustle hard, Stack paper,

It's alright, ya'll haters,

It's nothing, We major,

You see me, Hi Hater! =)

~ Manio

Small chain sub sandwich stores FTW in general. Around where I live, we have this place called SubStation II. Swear to god the best subs in town, hands down. 8 bucks gets you a full sub (12" inches), a bag of chips, and a medium drink. And I think I may pick some up today, haha!

Yea today i stopped for lunch in the middle of bumb fuck, PA and got some subway. For a ft long turkey sandwich combo is was like $8.50. When the guy said that I like did a double take on his ass like, Whaa Whaa What?!?!?! Thats just ridiculous in my opinion.

Yea today i stopped for lunch in the middle of bumb fuck, PA and got some subway. For a ft long turkey sandwich combo is was like $8.50. When the guy said that I like did a double take on his ass like, Whaa Whaa What?!?!?! Thats just ridiculous in my opinion.

I work at subway, just think of it this way, a 6 inch sub is the equivalent to a sandwich from a fast food joint, you get a foot long thats two sandwiches, then you add on chips and a drink is like having fries and a drink. Try getting two spicy chicken sandwiches, fries, and a drink less than that.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

Thats where they get you with the $5 dollar footlongs is the meal combos

I work at subway, just think of it this way, a 6 inch sub is the equivalent to a sandwich from a fast food joint, you get a foot long thats two sandwiches, then you add on chips and a drink is like having fries and a drink. Try getting two spicy chicken sandwiches, fries, and a drink less than that.

Wendys man total would be 4 dollars plus tax but i wont argue subway is great

Edited by Aaron813