Sonic Electronix

I'm in the design phase of a new build for a customer and I'm looking for one those toppers for the Optima batteries that have the fuse and the digital display. Does anyone have a link to them?

Oh and look for a little something coming up in a sick ass truck. All I gots to say is the damn motor will muffle any stereo I can fit in there :blink:

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Optima batteries are owned by interstate so if you have a main distributor close to you try there. maybe get a price break.?.

030407016-1.jpgduck.jpg

banner2.jpg

The only way to get smarter is by playing a smarter opponent..

Thanks brotha!

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Optima batteries are owned by interstate so if you have a main distributor close to you try there. maybe get a price break.?.

Now that I know who makes it, I'm hoping to make a few calls and work some things out.

It won't be a massive build but it's going to be a booth truck so it's gotta look good

Archived