Holy shit its been a strange month....chop up finger,lose job and as of two days ago...lose girlfriend of the last 8 years!!!!! FUCK...Well kids I am going home..back to Sacramento!!! Wish me luck..at least I have work waiting for me there,thanks Bobby..

Edited by dr.db

Holy shit its been a strange month....chop up finger,lose job and as of two days ago...lose girlfriend of the last 8 years!!!!! FUCK...Well kids I am going home..back to Sacramento!!! Wish me luck..at least I have work waiting for me there,thanks Bobby..

sorry for the bad luck, and hope it goes good in sac i moved from there 3 years ago, im only 45-50 minutes away so i can still go visit the family. what part of sac are you moving to?

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

Man I lived in the watt and arden area for about 7 years,then moved up to chico with the girl...so back to the watt and 50 area..

im around that area right now.. i moved down from Redding which is about 45 min to an hour drive (depending on your speed/traffic..) from chico. keep ya head up and look forward to new thing in life and more money into the system.. at least thats how it was for me. :D anyways welcome back to SAC..

Hustle hard, Stack paper,

It's alright, ya'll haters,

It's nothing, We major,

You see me, Hi Hater! =)

~ Manio

thats a hell of a string of bad luck..but screw it you got 9 more fingers, there are tons of women out there and like you said you got a job waiting for you..so it will be ok

Fuck ya back to my old stomping grounds..

im around that area right now.. i moved down from Redding which is about 45 min to an hour drive (depending on your speed/traffic..) from chico. keep ya head up and look forward to new thing in life and more money into the system.. at least thats how it was for me. :D anyways welcome back to SAC..

Hell's ya...thanks man..I've got alot of homies just waiting for the return....SWEET