Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hey guys, I have a sundown SFB-2000D and a skar VXF-15 D4 that I put in the back of a 13 civic with a HO Alternator that I'm having an annoying issue with. I have no lights or functionality on my stock bass remote, but the amp works fine otherwise. I took the cover off the knob and I tested power coming in while the amp was powered on, and it was at around 7.3 volts with no audio playing, so I know power is getting to the knob, but I don't know how much is supposed to be getting there. When I plug the knob into the amp, the woofer has a very slight pop noise so I can tell the amp knows something just got plugged in, but no power/clip lights even attempt to come on the knob, and the potentiometer does nothing to the signal as far as I can tell. I actually have a second identical knob, and it is the same way. Any ideas as to why not even the power light is coming on?

Posted

Sounds like the cable is not fully plugged in one end or the other, or maybe it got damaged some how, either pulled on too hard during the install, pinched, cut, etc. Email Sundown and Im sure they will get you taken care of with a replacement! 

 

 

 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1100 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...