Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Recommended Posts

Posted

I have a JBL Legend 9” which doesn’t have a CD player, only 2 USB, one ti hook my cable with my iPhone to use Apple Play and the other USB I use it to attach the info with the signal for SMD DD-1. Now the JBL Legend volume goes up to 40 and when I use the DD-1 with 40Hz or 1kHz al 0 dB, I turned tve volume up to 40, it with show on the DD-1 either de signal of the 40Hz or 1 kHz, but no distortion, even directly from the JBL unit or thru the amplifier as well. What options do I have to measure correctly the signal of the distortion of the JBL unit? Can I do it using Bluetooth, playing the frecuencies directly from my iPhone instead of using the USB or what will be your advise for this situation?

Posted

The DD-1 is connected to the RCA outputs of the receiver... How you connected thru USB blows my mind..

But, if hooked up correctly and no distortion is being detected, that's a good thing. Only verifiable way to check is with an oscilloscope.

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 110k miles | Stock

 

1996 GMC Yukon SLT 4dr 4wd | 260k miles | JVC Head-unit

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 964 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...