Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Recommended Posts

Posted
On 4/3/2025 at 9:21 AM, Harobmx21 said:

I guess i could use channels 1 & 2 for the the npx with crossover at 100hz and just merge the connections at the amp. An run another line to each door for the spxs using channel 3 & 4 with crossover at 50hz.

 

This is what I was suggesting you above, you get actually more power per driver and you don't have to buy a crossover to use as high pass filter, I actually don't know if the input impedance of the passive crossover gets affect by only using the high pass filter and leaving open the low pas filter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 962 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...