hey guys I'm thinking of painting my 89 mustang gt. currently it is painted gloss black and it's decent but could be much better. the reason for getting my car painted is that first i need to put on my new front bumper but need it painted, second I need a huge dent removed because of a retarded AAA guy trying to tow my car by my gas filler neck....

I can get the labor done for almost free even with the dent but I need to decide on whether I'm going to paint the whole car or just the front bumper and if when the dents is pulled around that.

any idea on approximately how much it will be for primer, paint, clear and any other necessities? Friend already has the gun and prep tools. I don't need anything extremely hi quality, just decent enough to make it worth painting the car.

thanks in advance for any info also I live in northern california about an hour away from modesto and stocton if that helps at all

It depends on the paint brand that you use you could probably go to napa and pick everything up for about $200-$300 using the Martin Senour brand. You need to get primer, basecoat, and clear. The amount depends on the painter how much experience he/she has and the air/gun set up. Hope that helps any.

Mark

99 Eclipse Spyder

Dude I know where you live.....way the fuck in the middle of nowhere..I would think that you could get a local guy to do it for 5 or 6 hundred single stage..5 to 9 hundred for some iffy base clear..