Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Recommended Posts

Posted

I have a few questions I watch alot of ur vids I currently have a ford escape hybrid n am wondering how I go about running big 3 on hybrid it don't have alternator it has generator wich I do have huge agm 2/0 wire ran front to second battery I'm running a audioque 3500 on 2 dv lvl 6 18 in neos lol wanna upgrade to run 3 of them just not sure hiw to incorporate the big 3 with hybrid vechile any way u could let me know to go about this the right way thank you 

Posted

You can't...

With it being a hybrid, there really isn't much you can do... Honestly with how sensitive hybrids are with electronics I would NOT recommend running a 3.5kw rms amp either.

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 110k miles | Stock

 

1996 GMC Yukon SLT 4dr 4wd | 260k miles | JVC Head-unit

Posted

I completely understand thank you I very gotten it figured out i pay very close attention to it I've got the battery n amps on there own power source but hooked to main bottom under the hood the hybrid battery is not hooked in to system atall it's done good so far I appreciate the insight ty I'm hoping I. Don't have any major issues I haven't so far n it gets down pretty good I've seen the bad side of hybrid going up in smoke lol ty have nice day I'll post a video once I'm done today 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1100 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...