Sonic Electronix

Termlab-145.3 ... Just Calibrated Ac 136.4 .. Wtf

I saw a spl thread that made me remember this.. When i put my new setup in i scored myself a 145.3 on the TL .. And when i brought it to my local CA shop they brought out an ac ( dont know what model ) with the mic, so i held it about an inch off the glass passenger side ( same spot os the TL sensor.. And did a 136 ... Idk what the fuck is wrong with that mic but imo .. that s waaayyyy off

** in with the new**96 grand am GT 2- dc lv 3 12'smemphis mc1000d145.3@46 hz** out with old**96 Grand am GT12w71000/1 143.6 @ 46 hz on the new TLhttp://img220.imageshack.us/my.php?image=av1023dc4.jpg

I saw a spl thread that made me remember this.. When i put my new setup in i scored myself a 145.3 on the TL .. And when i brought it to my local CA shop they brought out an ac ( dont know what model ) with the mic, so i held it about an inch off the glass passenger side ( same spot os the TL sensor.. And did a 136 ... Idk what the fuck is wrong with that mic but imo .. that s waaayyyy off

AC meters are not as accurate as a TL

----reference's----

meade916

"sensitivity knob" FTL

Edited by 01xtreme

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

the audio control meters are usely more dbs than the TL though. there is a sensitivity type knobs on the meter its self for the ac meter maybe they wernt adjusted right, even thoe its calibrated dont mean the sensitivty is right. even steve said that the AC with the spl60 sensor is only 1 or 2 db off from the TL side by side.

what sensor was they using was it a mic or sensor?

"sensitivity knob" FTL

ding! ding! ding! someone doesn't know how to use an AC.

-Installer for Duke's Car Stereo

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune.

RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s

Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000

the audio control meters are usely more dbs than the TL though. there is a sensitivity type knobs on the meter its self for the ac meter maybe they wernt adjusted right, even thoe its calibrated dont mean the sensitivty is right. even steve said that the AC with the spl60 sensor is only 1 or 2 db off from the TL side by side.

what sensor was they using was it a mic or sensor?

i had a TL , but sold it, .. I used a buddies TL .. bout 6 months old, full y updated.. The ac .. I dont know what model.. Had a mic .. Looked like a nail set lol

** in with the new**96 grand am GT 2- dc lv 3 12'smemphis mc1000d145.3@46 hz** out with old**96 Grand am GT12w71000/1 143.6 @ 46 hz on the new TLhttp://img220.imageshack.us/my.php?image=av1023dc4.jpg