Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Recommended Posts

Posted

Unless you have a something like a single cab you can just build a wall inside the cab if that is what you mean,  the advantage of a blowthrough is that you don't lose cabin space and you get to keep your rear view, i guess most people will prefer that option.

 

Do you have pics of what you have in mind?

Posted
2 hours ago, Joe X said:

Unless you have a something like a single cab you can just build a wall inside the cab if that is what you mean,  the advantage of a blowthrough is that you don't lose cabin space and you get to keep your rear view, i guess most people will prefer that option.

 

Do you have pics of what you have in mind?

 

I do have a single cab. My plan has been a 4th order ported via the rear window hole. But i started wondering about 4 15's ported with the subs/port cut through the entire back of the cab....but since I posted this I think Im gonna stick with the 4th order.

Posted

I think you are talking about a ported blowthrough and those are only practical with trucks having a mid gate such as the chevy avalanche, otherwise you don't really want such big cuts in your truck, that is why bandpass boxes are ideal having to cut for the port only.

 

So just have your 4th order well calculated, a smaller than necessary port can kill your output badly.

Posted

I have a four 15 blow through in my single cab S10 and love it bro, I have a Basshaulic fourth design for 2x15 and a 4x15 I will be glad to give ya if that would help ya..
They will be free if ya interested bro...

  • Thanks (+1 Rep) 1
  • 8 months later...
Posted
On 10/6/2025 at 5:21 PM, Loudsinglecab said:

I have a four 15 blow through in my single cab S10 and love it bro, I have a Basshaulic fourth design for 2x15 and a 4x15 I will be glad to give ya if that would help ya..
They will be free if ya interested bro...

Sent you a pm.

I ended up going 6 12's in a 4th blowthrough.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 999 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...