Metered My Rex Today

B Slaps

Tim running mike's van in 149.9 class = :lol::lol:

Now let's see the focus do 149.9 ??

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

difference is that is for fun, not a points chase lets just say i go up aganst mike in his van, i get my lunch eaten, thats life IMO. if tim is running Mikes van, his name will show up on the stats as winning. for me the compettition is about the hard work and partnership between an owner and HIS system, and the achievments thereafter. not ..."I can beat you , just cant do it with my own shit"

I haven't been at the shows lately what are u guys saying Tim used mike van to bass race?

Hmmm, Dougs gona take that money and long as Wayne allows, it can be done.

It's a area that needs to be clairifed, I know in db drag we can't swap equipment at the shows can we?

I completely agree. Even last year Mel and I heard a few say that it's not right we both BR the same truck. Even though the difference was we both were on title of the truck. But given that, we decided that I would run this year and wait till next year to bring out both rides. That way theres no shady shit.

I think borrowing people shit is ok as long as it's an amp or sub, not the whole damn ride. Sharing should only happen away from shows not at an event.

If your shit breaks down, tuff titty. get a new ride and move on. If it's not ready tuff.

Tim running mike's van in 149.9 class = :lol::lol:

Now let's see the focus do 149.9 ??

/\ DAMN YOU GUYS..................... :lol::lol::lol:

(as the shit hits the fan)

PM FOR EXPLANATION............

/\ DAMN YOU GUYS..................... :lol::lol::lol:

(as the shit hits the fan)

PM FOR EXPLANATION............

x2 how did that go anyway kimo pm

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

I agree with that statement to an extent...... finals the registered vehicle must be yours along with valid insurance. which makes sense but a bit excessive. Alpine's situation is he has no vehicle and he's gonna bring out another one. new, used, borrowed or whatever when he shows up that is the car he's gonna use for that event. Now SPLMAX cup rules and Bass Race rules doesn't state anything wrong with that.

On a slimilair note though I thought it would be fun to go to another state and compete in a rental or something. Just to hang out and see whats up like if I went to HI and I knew there was a show going on. I'd probably pack an amp and a deck but, I'd borrow some woofers and a box while I'm there maybe a box. :blink:

Goodluck with that because in here we are lucky to have 1 competition every 2 years and at the comp there is only about 20 people who enter.

Car Audio + Bodyboarding/Longboarding = LIFE!!!

Goodluck with that because in here we are lucky to have 1 competition every 2 years and at the comp there is only about 20 people who enter.

Well I'm due for a trip back home so maybe we can coloborate on getting a sanctioned HI show. Definately something to look into if I can plan my trip far enough ahead. LOL.

Well I'm due for a trip back home so maybe we can coloborate on getting a sanctioned HI show. Definately something to look into if I can plan my trip far enough ahead. LOL.

on my home

B slap yo mama twice

Team Bassick Nyman

Archived