Guest MegaloManiac Posted December 12, 2006 Report Posted December 12, 2006 i'd like some for the car i'm not a sticker on the car type of guy, but i might reconsider just for this one
D3r3k Posted December 12, 2006 Report Posted December 12, 2006 woot woot for t shirts my fat ass needs a 5xl
Guest ElJaco119 Posted December 12, 2006 Report Posted December 12, 2006 haha! stickers can be used for anything tho
Guest MegaloManiac Posted December 12, 2006 Report Posted December 12, 2006 haha! stickers can be used for anything tho id slap one on the side of my computer
David Posted December 12, 2006 Report Posted December 12, 2006 I believe stickers are in the works. who is having issues with who? I wish people would drop the Race bullshit, honestly Race has no baring on car audio fuckin drop the shit.
Guest MegaloManiac Posted December 12, 2006 Report Posted December 12, 2006 I believe stickers are in the works. who is having issues with who? I wish people would drop the Race bullshit, honestly Race has no baring on car audio fuckin drop the shit. eehh dont worry too much about it, ppl blew things out of proportions. its all good now. so stickers are in the makin huh
iceman88 Posted December 12, 2006 Report Posted December 12, 2006 ok back and white might look better! here done one with photoshop. hope u like it t_shirt_copy.jpg_thumb
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.