Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi people, I have a 2024 Armada and would like to install a simple, budget friendly system. I have 2 Zed Audio amps that I purchased about 15 years ago and never used them. I am hoping they will not demand to much from the stock alternator. I would like to install 2 way components set up (6.5) , 12in down firing sub in the back. I would appreciate your opinion on these amps I have, it would save me alot of money and would just need a converter.  Components have not been picked out yet, possibly CDT.  

 

thanks!!

amps.jpg

Posted

I'd say test them out and make sure they work, and if they do then use them. If you plan to go that route you just want to match whatever speakers/ sub you plan to get with the output of those amps. No reason not to use good equipment if you have it just sitting around. Hell, I have a pair of Rockford punch 201s amps in my ride running my tweeters. I had them laying around and they were the perfect power rating for the number of tweets I'm running.

This page is crispy_chick3n approved.

© crispy_chick3n inc

Posted

GM, I appreciate the reply.  I am going to go this route and see how it goes. Need to look for a dsp now

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3184 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...