Yeah this gas station is 24hrs, and the thing that really pisses me off they have no cameras on their pumps they have 2 cameras on the inside (one watches the register, and the other watches the counter) neither of them point at the pumps.

LOL i woulda spent the night in jail...............

dont think that fucker likes u 2 much

(2) FI BTL 15's

(2) Sundow Audio SAZ-3000D

(1) Sundown Audio SAX-100.4

(1) Alpine iDA-X200

(3) Power Master D3100 B82REZ

(4) Boston Pro 60's Speakers

--> Knowing i'll soon hit harder than anybody within 4 countys :) Priceless

lol i used to do it all the time on the 4wheelers, pull up wen a buncha ppl are there......get about 9$ worth ( fills up tank ) and haul ass

(2) FI BTL 15's

(2) Sundow Audio SAZ-3000D

(1) Sundown Audio SAX-100.4

(1) Alpine iDA-X200

(3) Power Master D3100 B82REZ

(4) Boston Pro 60's Speakers

--> Knowing i'll soon hit harder than anybody within 4 countys :) Priceless

Thats fucked up that he would accuse you for that. i definatly woulda jumped up over the counter and beat his ass ragged.

I wanted a good entry level system...Kenwood KVT-512 7 inch touch screen.Went with alpine... 2 Type R 15's @ 4ohms powered by 2 MRP-M1000 amps, dual 2 farad caps, Type R 6x9's and 5x1/4's, Optima battery and HO Alt soon to come. All in the back off my 03 Pontilac bonneville. Simple but effective.

If anything, call the law dogs. He is committing a crime. Theft is a crime even if it is just a couple of dollars in gas. Make him show the tapes to the 5.0, if he can't prove it... it never happened. Then beat him senseless.

DCSig.jpg

secondskin_468x60.gif

xs.jpg

Viper 5902, big 3, 1/0 Rockford wiring, 2 xs d3100, mechman 300a, pioneer avic-z1, 2 dc 12xls, Rockford t2500.1bdcp, Rockford t1000.4ad, Rockford t2 6.5 comps, damplifier

Build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/102584-carbon-fusion/

Well It is hard to say what is right here. First, why didn't you just pay the man once, then leave a nd get gas somewhere else? I understand family works there and all, but it seems like you were just fueling the fire really. I say this because -- 1. I worked at a gas station for about 7 years off and on and sometimes as a second job. the store was privately owned and I liked the job alot. -- 2. In january of 2004 I was actually arrested for driving off without paying for gas. I did in fact "commit" the crime, and the charges ended up being dropped by the judge hearing the case a few weeks later. ( the full story below, cause it is kinda sad and funny all at the same time ) Having said that, and being on both sides of the situation, the clerk was acting like a jackass. If he thought you had in fact stolen gas earlier, he was actually condoning you doing it again by turning on the pump, even for a second. He should have just called the police and told them your tag number and what not and your current location. My guess is he didn't do that because he lacked evidence to prove you stole the gas a few days earlier. Seeing how he knows you have family that works there , it sounds like you got caught up in the middle of some one else's argument. I would have asked him If he plans on calling the cops to do it and get it over with. Calling his bluff would have probably squashed it instantly. For some reason this jackass you dealt with feels that since he is in control of the ever expensive fuel , he is now some kind of god like creature with a quick index finger and the big red cutoff button. Fuck That. No business owner would tolerate a employee behaving this way. I just don't get why you played the game with him for 90 bucks worth of gas.

Now as a former gas station clerk, drive offs can be a VERY big problem. I havent worked in a store since 2001, but I can tell you it happens all the time. Any store that does not have their pumps set up for pre pay only are idiots with what gas costs today. I had a police form I had to fill out each time a drive off happened. Tag number, make model color of car , description of person, etc, etc... Some times the theif would actually walk in to the store the next day. this made catching them fairly easy. Some people would actually start pumping gas, get back in their car and wait for the pump to auto stop , then they would drive away with the damn nozzle stuck in the filler neck of the car. Yes they would drive off break the hose and and all and we would watch as it dragged the pavement leaving the parking lot. Right before I quit the owner went to pre-pay only. Now, in corporate owned store ( like the one I commited my "crime" at ) the clerk was told by her boss that if she did not press charges against me she would be fired, I told her I was not worth her job and to save herself and I would take care of me. The clerk's boss didn't care, they had caught somebody and she wanted to set an example with catching me for all the other employees to see.... So why would this jackass you dealt with claim you stole gas on his shift, then allow you to potentially do it again? not exactly smart on his behalf.... Just call his boss and advise them they have a extremely incompetent employee in control of some very expensive merchandise and you found his behavior and his handling of his responsibilities completely unacceptable. Don't even mention that you brother in law is also an employee. However, you continued to play his game with him, so you will look just as questionable to this manager....

As far as my gas stealing incident goes.....

At the time I was seeing this girl who was pregnant with "my kid" ... I had my doubts from the beginning. She was preggo only a week after our first romp in the sac. The OB/GYN even gave the estimated conception date about ten days before we did our thing. The day the "crime" happened was about five months into the 9 month plan. We were once again arguing non stop about rather or not it was mine, but I kinda liked the girl , I had dated her for a while about a year or so before she and I met up again and she got pregnant... I was actually willing to stick it out, take the child as my own and all, but I wanted her to fess up.... the other side of my conscience was telling me if I left her and it was my kid I would feel like shit for not being there thru the pregnancy and delivery ... Anyway we were going at it and I was on my cell phone the whole time, I left my apartment and stopped into the store to get 10 bucks worth of gas in my civic, had a buddy of mine with me in the car. I got out, put my wallet on the trunk and was going back and forth with her on the phone for a minute or so before I even put the pump in the car, and then I pumped the gas and stood there for a few minutes if not more arguing with her. I put the fuel pump nozzle back into the cradle and grabbed my wallet. I got back into the car, not realizing that I did not even swipe my debit card. I left the store ( I was later told that I was parked at the pump for 12 minutes ) and we headed towards the road and off to my dad's house to install a garage door opener I bought him for christmas. I got pulled over by a cop , I was still on the phone with the girl, and was told I was doing 45 in a 55 m.p.h. zone. He asked why I wasnt speeding? ( what the hell ) He then asked If I just got gas, I said yes, He asked if I paid for it, It hit me right then. At this point I got off the phone. We went back to the store and I tried to explain to the clerk what happened. I had just over 400 bucks cash in my wallet, and about 1700 dollars in my checking account. I didn't go into the store because I was arguing on the phone. The clerk was very understanding and was gonna let me go once I paid for the gas, but her boss showed up and said prosecute him or get fired. So I got arressted, taken down to jail, yadda yadda yadda... My mom is best friends with the sheriff's wife . I wasn't in the jail for more than a half hour. Here is the Kicker, I actually know the guy that owns all of these local stores ( he owns about 30-40 , called Parker's) He told me I did it and He would see me in court.

Court day came, the arresting officer explained everything and told the judge exactly what happened. I was gonna have to pay a fine and make amends with the store. The owner never showed. The clerk never showed... Her boss did show up however, yet she did'nt approach the bench when the case was called. Instead, she stood up when the judge paused during my sentence and yelled out that I was lying, the cop was lying, my attorney was lying, and the judge was letting me off easy. The judge took exception to this and when He found out she wasn't even the person who prosecuted me. The cop told the judge how the manager threatened her employee with her job and all, and the judge said he was gonna drop all charges, just give that lady her ten bucks. He then scolded the manager and told her that he was holding her in contempt, fined her 500 dollars, and advised her to NEVER , EVER call him or a officer in his court a liar ever again, and if she said one more word he would send her to jail. I walked back there to her, gave her ten bucks, made her sign a receipt the lawyer wrote up real quick and me and my lawyer left the court room. I never in my life laughed so hard once I got out of the court house.

The kicker to all of this , I saw the child delivered, truly is an amazing experience... I took the girl and the baby in for DNA testing, and the girl didn't even show any fear about being tested. I almost didn't do the test because of that alone, but I did it any way. About 2 weeks letter the results were in my locked mailbox when I came home. It said something to the effect of " In no way, with a mathematical certainty of 99.99999999999% , could you be the father of this child. " Basically I would literally have to be the last guy on the planet in order to be the father of this kid. The girl said it was wrong, blah blah blah.... , I left her that day, 4 months later she called me up and confessed and said it was a one night stand, and she loved me and all kinda bullshit... Yeah whatever. Fuck you bitch. click.

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties

None of the gas stations in green bay are pre-pay. And trainman, I should NOT have to go to a different gas station to get gas just because of the prick that works there, why whould i go to a different gas station and let this prick win when i didnt do shit. and for the security at this gas station, they only have 2 cameras and all they do when someone gas n' goes they write it down on a peice of paper on how much it costed and if they can they get the plate numbers. Then they give those papers from the end of the night to their manager.