Audio Control Three.1 *** VS *** Four.1

Can someone tell me what the difference is between these two products.  I want the Three.1 because I want subwoofer volume control but then I saw the Four.1 and now i'm kinda like ... HMmmmm what's the difference?  BTW... any other products recommended that have SUBWOOFER VOLUME CONTROL you would recommend? 

I'll be running a 1000/1 mono amp to a 13W7 and I also have a 300/4 4channel amp to the mids/highs.

Do you guys recommend any of the other (trunk mount) electronic crossovers that should go with this set up? 

Thanks y'all!  :^

The 3.1 has subwoofer control but no aux in

4.1 has fader and aux in but no sub

The Zapco sp4-sl has subcontrol and fade, but you would need symblink adapters.

I would do the 3.1 if I were you.

Great piece.

Sure there are hundreds of pre-amps, but only a few are going to be great pieces.

Jl's clean sweap has sub control, audiocontrols brandnew piece is sick..DQL8 good luck finding 1 but it is a 31band digi eq like the dqs plus it has 8ch out with or without summing and subcontrol

well thats all for not

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

i'd do the 3.1. l love mine o def, it gives me all the control i want out of my system, fade, sub level, LP x-over, bass boost, mid-bass control, mids and highs control. you can't beat that.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module