(ebay) Help Me Come Up With Something Witty To Say!

yea make sure you look over his policies along with ebay and paypal. Paypal was pretty slow about getting to my $650 but when I went strait to the bank paypal jumped off it's ass to help me out. Read over everything before you go raising hell about a defective product. Remember you are also dealing with a company and not a person so their intercommunication may not be that great. You have all the data just combine it together in a case format like you were about to hand it to a judge before you send it to ebay or paypal. They may/may not contact you again so you want to make sure they have all of your facts to go off of.

how am i supposed to format it then? any example? i just have it on word as it is with dates then what was said and my whom

Currently:

2015 Evo X WW

Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps

ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers

Build:

Crescendo Mezzos x2

Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1

Loaded Fi Q12

Second Skin Pro

XS D5100

RF 360.2

Sky High Audio Wiring

Need: ALTERNATOR!

PREVIOUS

1999 Grand Prix GTX

3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded

12" Fi BTL Amps: Autotek MM3000.1d Sundown SAX-100.4HU/Tweets/mids:

Alpine D310 + H701, TBI HDSS tweets, Mpyr audio 65m x4extra sheit:

knukonceptz 0, 4, rcas, speaker wire EA 200amp alt HC 2400

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!!

Financial Consultant- Charles Schwab

also here is that gey noise

when i rev my engine up it changes tone and when my car changes gears it does the same...

Currently:

2015 Evo X WW

ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers

Build:

Crescendo Mezzos x2

Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1

Loaded Fi Q12

Second Skin Pro

XS D5100

RF 360.2

Sky High Audio Wiring

PREVIOUS

1999 Grand Prix GTX

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!!

if you plan on sending something to ebay do it like this:

I have experienced a problem with a seller here on ebay and I would like ebay to step in and help me get it resolved.

Here is all the important information:

Buyer: Your name, ebay id, email address

Seller: his ebay id

Item number:

Then write a paragraph or whatever of what you would felt happened and what you would like to see accomplished from all this, as well as your reasoning behind it.

Then supply the data, say something like here is the exchange of emails between myself (the buyer) and __________ the seller:

insert emails and do quotes around his and your words so it is assumed it is exact quotes not you summarizing.

Then thank them for their help.

and send it off.

You should get a pretty quick response from ebay. paypal is a little slow.

edit: i also i had that problem (although not as bad) with my 6x9s. After I stripped everything out of my truck and redid the wiring and checked everything i no longer had that problem.

Edited by Tub Asko

from that video you probally have a problem else where its probally not the speakers fault i would check the amp again deck rcas wiring all grounds ive never heard engine noise because of adding speakers did you change anything else at the time of the speaker install. need more info to go on

smdsig2.jpg

thats what ill do then ill get with ebay and paypal

but exactly do i contact ebay...there isnt like a contact us or anything like that..unless i dont see it.

edit i think i got it..

Edited by 99GPGTX

Currently:

2015 Evo X WW

Build:

Crescendo Mezzos x2

Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1

Loaded Fi Q12

Second Skin Pro

XS D5100

RF 360.2

Sky High Audio Wiring

PREVIOUS

1999 Grand Prix GTX

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!!

Man I got pissed just reading that shit.....

SUGGESTION:

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN,

I HAVE BEEN GIVEN THE RUN AROUND FOR THE PAST MONTH IN ORDER TO GET THIS ISSUE RESOLVED. ITS HAS BEEN EMAIL AND AFTER EMAIL AFTER EMAIL. THE PRODUCT I RECIEVED WAS INSTALLED PROFESSIONALLY AND WAS DEEMED DEFECTIVE. I AM BY NO MEANS MAKING AN AQCUSATION THAT THESE WERE USED OR THAT THESE WERE PURPOSELY SENT AS BROKEN SET UP BUT, THAT THESE ARE DEFECTIVE FROM THE MANUFACTURE. THAT BEING THE CASE, IAM MERELY LOOKING FOR A REPLACEMENT. THE ITEM I PURCHASED WAS LISTED AS BRAND NEW IN THE BOX AND IN ALL FAIRNESS THATS WHAT I EXPECTED AND WHAT I PAYED FOR SO OBVIOUSLY THEY SHOULD WORK.

IT HAS BEEN TOLD TO ME THROUGH ALL THESE EMAILS THAT IT HAS BEEN OVER 14 DAYS. MY FIRST CONTACT FOR AN RMA# WAS WITHIN THE FIRST 14 DAYS OF PURCHASE. HOWEVER, EVEN IT WASN'T I AM NOT LOOKING TO RETURN THE PRODUCT FOR MONEY OR CREDIT. I AM SEEKING WARRANTY WORK. AS A COMPANY YOU SHOULD REALIZE I AM NOT AUTHRIZED TO SEND A PRODUCT TO THE MANUFACTURE FOR REPAIR AND IN MY CASE A DEFECT. ONE YEAR MANUFACTURES WARRANTY IS ONLY VALID THROUGH WHOM I PURCHASED THE PRODUCT THROUGH. CLEARLY THIS IS NO COST FOR YOU BUT MERELY A CUSTOMER SERVICE YOU SHOULD PROVIDE YOUR CUSTOMERS.

I HAVE KEPT RECORDS OF ALL MY EMAILS AND NOW THAT THIS IS BEING DIRECTED TO AN EMAIL I HOPE TO RESOLVE THIS PROFESSIONALY AND HOPEFULLY TIMELY. THIS IS MY LAST EMAIL ON THIS ISSUE AND I WILL SEEK LEGAL ACTIONS AS WELL AS CONTACT EBAY AND PAYPAL IN REGARDS TO MY UNFORTUNATE BUSINESS TRANSACTION WITH YOUR COMPANY.