Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

goose>smirnoff>absolut>all.

I love me some good vodka! I normally just get the smirnoff 100prf because it goes so fast anyway, and I'm a cheap bastid :)

Went on a cruise and they had 3 liter bottles of crown for $60, I was like :o;)

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

Posted

I'm really not a fan of guiness unless its in a snakebite, which i guess you can consider a bitch drink, but its pretty bomb.

I'm way down for the pacificooo, and a good pyramid hef

A couple links to some box builds:

Tahoe Box 1, Tahoe Box 2, Nissan Titan, VW GTI,

Mini-Bump, Hummer H2, Ford F-150

My own car builds (current setup --- under construction):

Overall Thread, Kickpods, Dash, Back Doors

Subwoofer Wall

Posted
I'm really not a fan of guiness unless its in a snakebite, which i guess you can consider a bitch drink, but its pretty bomb.

I'm way down for the pacificooo, and a good pyramid hef

whats in a snakebite?

Posted
Snake bite has woodchuck beer on the bottom and guinness on the top. Its like a half of each.

Snakebite is half Cider and half Lager, heathen!

Guinness is the shit though it has to be said, and it tastes wildy different from a tap in Ireland :wub: than it does in the UK.

Not sure if it's the best beverage ever, but it's certainly amongst my favourite pints :lol:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4930 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...