Anyone Go To Stearships Latly For New Truck?

i was wondering with gas being this high and work economy in the crap hold how much are they discounting on trucks these days when haggling? i was thinking of heading out to a dealership and see how low i can get them on a hummer truck..not to buy but just for the hell of it..i mean usually these phuckers have us by the balls but now its all in our favor..lol

well i bought a 2008 Dodge 3500 Resistol Edition mega cab Cummins Diesel a few months back and paid for it cash and they cut me a hell of a deal on it since they are having a very hard time selling anything even little cars and such they are having trouble with getting them off the lot. Well i made the mistake and should have waited till now since Dodge has a gas and diesel guarantee. If you are in the market for a new vehicle right now is the time to buy it

Edited by Aaron813

Gm is planning on starting these cuts this year, i dont recall which vehicles are getting shut down, but they were all bigger trucks and suv's.

injineer.jpg

Clarion ProAudio VRX755VD

Infinity Perfects 6.1-front

Infinity Perfects 5.1 -rear

Infinity REF7541A

3 Kicker S15L7D2

Kicker ZX1500.1

Kicker ZX750.1

Pair of Memphis tweets

]noise1.jpg

New Build In The Works

in my local hummer dealership h2s have a $15000 dicount and the h3s have a $10000 discount and yes burrito you are right 4 plants are shutting down

current set-up:

headunit: kenwood excelon kdc-x891

mids: front: mb quart reference 6.5s rear: pioneer TSA941 6x9

mid and high amp: performance technique ICBM-773

sub amp: kicker 08zx2500.1

subs: (2) 08s15l7d2

4.25 cubic foot sealed box

big 3 all in hooker 1/0 wiring

Sacrifice your car to the Audio Gods and DBs will come.

There's a truck and SUV plant in south Dayton that is shutting down by 2010, that is one of the four plants shutting down, and it employees around 2500 people. Idon't know specifically what trucks and SUVS they make there either.