Sundown Audio

Good Amps

Krice420

nahh ive been readin this thread but not posting ive loved what i have seen but fuck matching them up shit just test the 3000 and the 7000 and see if they are doing what they say the do thats what i wanna know.

2 18'' fi btls fully loaded

2 sundown saz 3000d

1 iraggi 200 amp alt

3 powermaster 3100d series batts

11.75 cuft wall after displacement tuned to 31.08 hz

I am reading this. All this shit comes down to the install. Box building is the big key. My buddy has a mustang with pa5000 amps and 2 pa mofo subs. I have to say for a $900 system, that system gets loud and yet he got voltage problems and was managing to do a 149 on the audiocontrol burping and a 146 on the termlab vs this kid that has a corsa with 2 18 btl and 1 t4000d walled. He only does a 148 on the audiocontrol ( was set up correctly ans was 3 db of the termlab) with the voltage droping to 10.5 vs my buddies to 11. His wall wasn't built right. If it was it would be. As metioned it matters on the install

nahh ive been readin this thread but not posting ive loved what i have seen but fuck matching them up shit just test the 3000 and the 7000 and see if they are doing what they say the do thats what i wanna know.

the 7000 has been tested to death!!!

go to http://audioforum.termpro.com/cgi-bin/ubb/...?/forum/20.html

and look up stetsom 7kd

also this was said there

hello my friend my name is Alan Dante ,and stetsom eletronics USA'inc is a company here in usa ,we have 25 employes here in USA and 300 in brazil at the factory ,and bill to pay like eny other company here in USA.

we pay taxes like you do! we have all you need here in USA , full stock and tec suport!

stetsom USA is not shipp company in brazil , i like to clean this , we have repair center only for stetsom in USA !

stetsom have invest lots $$$$ ,to be here and make every thin we did!we have base in USA 2.5 years!

or return is less than 3% i am never worry about warrante!!!

if you like to try some stetsom you can call or line here 1703 209 3900 ! thanks alan dante team stetsom/DD

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

:o:o:o alpines going to make a rootbeer float :o:o:lol::P

come on you have to give him credit for that one it was funny :ph34r:
dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

You sure? Ive never seen it there I would had my hands all over it lol I hope he does I wanna see this test happen

ive tried to call him but he didnt answer but he keeps everything at his house. i could of sworn it was a 2k6d but i could be wrong.
smdsig2.jpg

come on you have to give him credit for that one it was funny :ph34r:

x2

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

Archived