This Guy Thinks Steve Meade Is An Idiot.

man hold the phuck up..all you fools coming for that SHIT forum..this was never about who you guys were and how much your hitting..it wss about steve allowing people in his truck for demo's who care what you fools are hitting? i know we dont..so what cause you suckas are hitting 160 so we need to put value in your argument about what steve does? man take your butts back to your gay ass forum..you guys will get no respect here after your words on your shit forum..

Lol. I'm sorry man, but did you even read any of my posts or Naledge's? Go back and re-read them and you'll realize that we never said anything bad about Meade or what we were hitting. In fact, we both said that we have a lot of respect for Meade.

Meade, sorry to clog your forum with this nonsense. I think the statement got blown way out of proportion.

Lol. I'm sorry man, but did you even read any of my posts or Naledge's? Go back and re-read them and you'll realize that we never said anything bad about Meade or what we were hitting. In fact, we both said that we have a lot of respect for Meade.

Meade, sorry to clog your forum with this nonsense. I think the statement got blown way out of proportion.

not singling you out, im speak to your forum has a whole..

Archived