Would Like Some Advice.....

okay we have a comp a few months away wich will give me ample time to rebuild..........i have a ddz1 amp...and my blazer is an old rust bucket from the rear so the only way i have a chance at a decent nmber is to wall it now i cant decide weather to wall it with 3 12's (re sx's) and the load will be at .7 but after box rise imhoping higher to not damage the amp as they are not the most reliable amps in the world....or sell the re's (i have 2 already) and wall a single new btl.......now im not only walling for a high numer i wanna wall it and still have it sound musical.... im thinking ima tune it to 38.....i already have owned the old btl and was happy alsy i have owned the q and was happay again............

plus on a side note i wanna go back to fi.....

so 1 18btl walled

or

3 12 re sx's walled............either way still tuned to 38 and gonna run off of the z1.......

thanks for any input......and i dont care for the sound of dd so those are out of the picture...

99 4runner

walled 2 18 fi btl ufo psi recones 15 cubes 33hz port bottom behind the C pillar

orion hcca 8000.1d

8 Polk audio mm 691 6x9

2 2000x4 hifonics

320 amp singer alt

3 g31

1 baby seat 1 booster seat and daily driven!

what about them............im good electrically i have very little voltage drop at full throttle..(i have big 3.....3 batts and ho alt)..my question is on subs and nothing more......i just torn between 3 12's and 1 18....i would like to be one of the first to have the new btl in hawaii....seeing as how i was the first for the second design btl.....

99 4runner

walled 2 18 fi btl ufo psi recones 15 cubes 33hz port bottom behind the C pillar

orion hcca 8000.1d

8 Polk audio mm 691 6x9

2 2000x4 hifonics

320 amp singer alt

3 g31

Would you comprimise and do 2 15 inch BTLs?

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

what about them............im good electrically i have very little voltage drop at full throttle..(i have big 3.....3 batts and ho alt)..my question is on subs and nothing more......i just torn between 3 12's and 1 18....i would like to be one of the first to have the new btl in hawaii....seeing as how i was the first for the second design btl.....

ive already had a btl and i had it running off a saz 3000d....i feel that from my experience 3000 is perfect for one fully loaded btl..so off of the z1 wich i beleive to be a bit underated a sigle btl is the most appropriate for the application......or seeing as how my z1 over powers the sx's 3 12's would do also

and after this comp i plan on quiting as gas is too expensive to keep my blazer......

99 4runner

orion hcca 8000.1d

8 Polk audio mm 691 6x9

2 2000x4 hifonics

320 amp singer alt

3 g31