Thanks guys for the props.

MLA

Shit man I'm happy as hell with my module. I'll push your stuff.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

Shit man I'm happy as hell with my module. I'll push your stuff.

x2

x2

You can easily convert an internally regulated alternator to external, and use an adjustable external regulator.

I don't know about your vehicle specifically, but I have run my 2001 Silverado at 16.0v for several weeks. Aside from drying out a couple 12v batteries, it didn't hurt anything on the truck.

You can easily convert an internally regulated alternator to external, and use an adjustable external regulator.

I don't know about your vehicle specifically, but I have run my 2001 Silverado at 16.0v for several weeks. Aside from drying out a couple 12v batteries, it didn't hurt anything on the truck.

This illustrates one of the several issues with fixed voltage regulation. Damaging batteries, and or alternators.

Our unit is made to work with internal regulators, and to take advantage of all of the features included in ther OEM regulator We modify the stock charging curve to take full advantage of the capacity available in your batteries.

Our unit installs without opening the alternator, and in some cases is plug & play. We do not charge at a constant high voltage, which can damage batteries. Your vehicle PCM still has authority if an overvoltage event occurs.

Internally regulated alternators have sophisticated regulators, which can sense alternator temperature and other conditions. If you are pushing an internally regulated alternator too hard, it will reduce field current to keep from overheating and damaging itself. Our units do not disable that function like an external conversion does.

Our units include temperature compensation as well. This allows for a more accurate measurement of the ambient temperature & battery temperature.

Batteries should not be charged at a constant high voltage for long periods of time. Battery voltages are related to both temperature and state of charge. There is a charging curve for every system. Our units are designed to modify that curve for high performance applications.

'Link

missinglinkaudio

r91ks0.jpg

The United States Marine Corps. When it absolutely, positively has to be destroyed overnight - even if "it" belongs to the base commander...