Where Can I Get A Relay For Multiple Amps?

I don't think you would need a fuse.

I know its unethical but for this I don't use a fuse.

I guess I never thought about it much.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

Kingsuv whats your thought on putting a fuse on a relay?

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Terryswork001.png

he thinks fuses are for pu$$ies :D:D buy i would fuse the 12v input fuse size would depend on the load.

Fuses are for pussies, unless there rated for 500 amperage.

You should fuse any wire that comes off the battery for any reason. I would sure hate to see it come loose the the relay and ground out on the other plug and burn your car to the ground. Most Bosch relays you get are good for 15 amps, some 40 and some 70 but the most common ones you get are 15.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

I'm a dumbass, I do have a fuse on mine. I think its just something small like a 5 amp.

I was so long ago that I installed that, I forgot about it.

So ya what I said above its unethical to not fuse power wires.

Edited by ISO

Terryswork001.png

I'm a dumbass, I do have a fuse on mine. I think its just something small like a 5 amp.

I was so long ago that I installed that, I forgot about it.

So ya what I said above its unethical to not fuse power wires.

Nothing wrong with not running a fuse. I've gone years without them. Only when I had others helping me on an install did I have trouble.

If your very careful and do everything 100% then you will never need a fuse.

Remember, fuses are just there in case you fuck up.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Remember, fuses are just there in case you fuck up.

:D

Terryswork001.png