Competed In My First Event!

your hooked for life now..lol next thing you know is you wll be looking for other shows and staying up till 4am deciding if you want to go ported and drawing up different box desigins.. :D

LOL!!!!!!!!!! TOO LATE!!!!!!! I have already thought of how I can fit 2-2.5 cube vented enclosures in the trunk and still run in the same class and hit a 150!!!!! LOL!!! And that was just my first event. I can't imagine what it will be like when I take 4th and just HAVE to place!!! Why does my wallet feel so much lighter? LOL!!!!

Loud as f*ck, and sounds good doing it.

Team built from here on out!!!!

BIG things to come.........

Missing link is the shite!!!

SMDMafiaEagleScorpio1.jpg

bannerfans_8aed9634.png

LOL!!!!!!!!!! TOO LATE!!!!!!! I have already thought of how I can fit 2-2.5 cube vented enclosures in the trunk and still run in the same class and hit a 150!!!!! LOL!!! And that was just my first event. I can't imagine what it will be like when I take 4th and just HAVE to place!!! Why does my wallet feel so much lighter? LOL!!!!

good job to all

B slap yo mama twice

Team Bassick Nyman

Glad to hear you had a good experience. I was planning to try my first USAC even next month - for the same reasons- get metered and learn the ropes. I will probably just be a spectator though.

Edited by ptcary

PTCary

2003 SMD PT Cruiser

2011 Honda CBR 250R

2010 Mazda 3i Sport

MY BUILD LOG