Competed In My First Event!

I have been into mobile audio for 12 years now and finally got to compete for the first time!!! I honestly did not know how things were run from the competitors side. I did not know what class I was supposed to run in, but the usac guys helped me out. I ended up just running in the local comp just wanting to know what I was hitting. I literally was the only person running sealed in the spl comp and I still took home a 3rd place trophy in the spl trunk class. I hit a 146.3 for third and was only .5 away from taking second. But really what counts is that I had alot of fun and learned alot from it. Big thanks go out to all that gave me any advice here at smd, and to all the guys at usac, nw audio, and max speed and sound!!!! Hope to see some people at future comps!!!

Joseph

P.S. Did not get any video at the comp but will have video and pics of the system up on videos soon.

Loud as f*ck, and sounds good doing it.

Team built from here on out!!!!

BIG things to come.........

Missing link is the shite!!!

SMDMafiaEagleScorpio1.jpg

bannerfans_8aed9634.png

Good job.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

Congrats man! Now you'll be itching for the next show.

And thank you for the congrats. And I was serious about the "right". It's very true. It might just be the newbie bug, but mobile audio has been a passion of mine for years!!!!

Good job.

thanks man!!

bannerfans_8aed9634.png

My first comp is Auburn on Sat ^_^

congrats on the good score!!! i'll be happy to touch mid/high thirties in my trunk. :(

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

hey man i see your in KC, Autosound down here in Topeka will be having a couple shows this summer if your interested. I'll have to go get the flyer again, but i know one is around middle of July. I only just heard about that show up in KC the day of otherwise i would of went :( .

Good to see you did well. I will be attending my first show soon

Thank you very much!! Whatever score you put up, remember!!!, learn all that you can from it!! It will benefit you so much!!! Hope you do well!!

Oh yeah, if all you do is learn one thing, you did extremely well. Seriously.

My first comp is Auburn on Sat ^_^

congrats on the good score!!! i'll be happy to touch mid/high thirties in my trunk. :(

-Drew

thank you for your congrats. And best wishes for you in the comp. Don't get it twisted man, mid thirties isn't a joke. Know that you cause permanent hearing damage at a sustained 100db's much less a 130. LOL!!! 130 isn't something to balk at. Whatever you put up, do your best and learn as much as you can.

hey man i see your in KC, Autosound down here in Topeka will be having a couple shows this summer if your interested. I'll have to go get the flyer again, but i know one is around middle of July. I only just heard about that show up in KC the day of otherwise i would of went :( .

Please let me know about the comps in topeka!! I know someone who resides near topeka. He actualy won the iasca novice world championship in 1998 I believe. Please keep me updated!! PM me if you have to and put me on as a friend if you can or something like that. I would love to compete there. Actually, I would love to just go there, much less compete. But if you are gonna be there, let me know. I would love to show up and hang out with another smd member!!! Seriously, let me know so we can kick it!!

bannerfans_8aed9634.png