• 2 weeks later...

That install is badass! Great work and that rear stereo is a great idea! Please post some vids though!!

Arc Audio

Pioneer

Memphis

Massive

Mechman

Rockford Fosgate

Dakota Digital

Soon to be DC audio!!!

this thing still amazes me.

from the v.1 with the tool box (still one of my fav. blowthru's) to this beast.

and all that in a little ol' work truck, the dual alts make the motor look tiny.

and the tailgate system is awesome, ive always wanted to do something similar to that, whats powering the tailgate setup?

First Gen Xterra: Always changing

DNX 690HD

RF 360.3
RF T3002
RF T4004
RF T10001bd
Silver Flute 6.5"s
Tang Band 1" Tweeters
Sundown X18 in 7cubes net tuned to 32hz

Trust me .25 Blows your Load.

this thing still amazes me.

from the v.1 with the tool box (still one of my fav. blowthru's) to this beast.

and all that in a little ol' work truck, the dual alts make the motor look tiny.

and the tailgate system is awesome, ive always wanted to do something similar to that, whats powering the tailgate setup?

Woah, good question... - - There is a JVC 100x4 amp behind the drivers side trim panel in the back (opposite the yellow battery charger). nice amp.. sounds pretty fantastic on those mb quart and sundowns.

Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!

• 5 weeks later...

shit is awesome!!!!!!!!!

Ok, I've been thru this entire build and no vids?!?!?! Super clean and well thought out. Great job man! Im building a C1500 wt and it was great to see how its done. Thanks. Now lets see this thing bang before the next tear down,pls.

• 2 weeks later...

Wow i got out of work at 4am EST.. and just read both build logs, its now 630am and all i can say is SICK, both of em, mad skills & mad patience, it all looks good, going to watch vids then i got to sleep, WAY TO GO, and lemme know when ya get some sausage stickers (idea: fiberglassed flying white sausage statue...) make sure you post a build log if ya do it :clapping::good: way to do work pat

THIS IS THE START OF A PROBLEM THATS LACKING A SOLUTION

Wow, I love v1.0 but damn I gotta say I love 2.0 even more. Time to check out those vids. Great build man.

15xtrur.png

Check out my build and the band Like We Always Do!

Once you start you can never stop. Bass addiction is serious. And there is no 12 step program for it.
Subs are like titties, They need to come in pairs because ones and threes are just wrong, and larger amounts will always draw a crowd, we all have our favorite sizes, but the bigger ones are more fun to watch move. :D

Archived