For any of you that have dealt or owned spinners my dad knows a friend with spinners he will sell me, the only problem is one doesn't spin. it that an easy fix or what makes them not spin?

as far as i know there 20'-22' DUB spinners and hes selling them pretty cheap to me

For any of you that have dealt or owned spinners my dad knows a friend with spinners he will sell me, the only problem is one doesn't spin. it that an easy fix or what makes them not spin?

as far as i know there 20'-22' DUB spinners and hes selling them pretty cheap to me

a bearing is messed up. it is not worth it.

----reference's----

meade916

you .02 counts to me and is helpful

I would not bother pickin these up dude. 600 is cheap for 20s w tires let alone 22s. This usually means there is an issue with the rims(pitting,bends) or the tires are roasted.So even if you get the forth spinner in motion you prolly got udder issues to tackle so imo I would leave them alone.Plus if you don't know the rim size you might not even know if they fit your whip.Hope I helped bro.

Eh bro just wanted to add that you are best off spendin a lil more cake to get a new set because if you buy some used rims on the tip that they are a great deal and then you are shimmying down the street that great deal aint so good anymore you feel?Big wheels are bad enuf on your suspension but big bent wheels will fugg your shit up with the quickness.

get a new set and if you have issues you can at least have some recourse with the seller.