Need Some New Cologne, Any Good Fathers Day Deals?

has anyone tried armani code???

i have armani code... Lasts a long time and chicks love the scent, but every highschool kid has code... thats the problem

** in with the new**96 grand am GT 2- dc lv 3 12'smemphis mc1000d145.3@46 hz** out with old**96 Grand am GT12w71000/1 143.6 @ 46 hz on the new TLhttp://img220.imageshack.us/my.php?image=av1023dc4.jpg

I wear A&F fierce as well. My younger brother works at A&F so i get him to get me the employee discount. He on the other hand swears by the new stuff they have, and he was the one who introduced me to fierce.

RF Punch 40x2RF Punch 100x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 400x4JL Audio 10W7-3"but its only a 200 watt amp tho"

I wear A&F fierce as well. My younger brother works at A&F so i get him to get me the employee discount. He on the other hand swears by the new stuff they have, and he was the one who introduced me to fierce.

I hate even walking into A&F ... Lil punkasses with there popped collars.. i just wanna knock em out... like i said Armani attitude is the shit, just wore it last night to the bar, My guy and Girl friends loved it

** in with the new**96 grand am GT 2- dc lv 3 12'smemphis mc1000d145.3@46 hz** out with old**96 Grand am GT12w71000/1 143.6 @ 46 hz on the new TLhttp://img220.imageshack.us/my.php?image=av1023dc4.jpg

well unfortunately thats the crowd that they cater to. Thats why i only go when my brother is there and ask him to help me with stuff cuz all the rest of the people are assholes.

RF Punch 40x2RF Punch 100x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 400x4JL Audio 10W7-3"but its only a 200 watt amp tho"