Need Some New Cologne, Any Good Fathers Day Deals?

Not a dad yet , but am trying to scam on some good fathers day deals :)

Or is there an online place to buy actual name brand cologne for cheap? Pretty much how u can usually find ANYTHING online for cheaper :)

** in with the new**96 grand am GT 2- dc lv 3 12'smemphis mc1000d145.3@46 hz** out with old**96 Grand am GT12w71000/1 143.6 @ 46 hz on the new TLhttp://img220.imageshack.us/my.php?image=av1023dc4.jpg

see if you can find some showerfart in a bottle......... :wacko:
from what i read , i hear ur the main supplier ..?? :ph34r:

ROFL :lol:

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

yea perry ellis black is the shit ( side note if you wear it chicks will have sex with you this time next year youll be getting "fathers days gifts " ......you can thanks me later -_-

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

yea perry ellis black is the shit ( side note if you wear it chicks will have sex with you this time next year youll be getting "fathers days gifts " ......you can thanks me later -_-

Isnt there a black black?? i thought some company made a black and a black black.... And wether or not its mainstream, armani mania has set girls off before, only problem is that its not too strong so u either use alot or its not very noticable at the bar or in large groups.. Not like i wanna make ppl pass out or anything, just want to notice i have the shit on

** in with the new**96 grand am GT 2- dc lv 3 12'smemphis mc1000d145.3@46 hz** out with old**96 Grand am GT12w71000/1 143.6 @ 46 hz on the new TLhttp://img220.imageshack.us/my.php?image=av1023dc4.jpg

Isnt there a black black?? i thought some company made a black and a black black.... And wether or not its mainstream, armani mania has set girls off before, only problem is that its not too strong so u either use alot or its not very noticable at the bar or in large groups.. Not like i wanna make ppl pass out or anything, just want to notice i have the shit on

i dont know if there is a black black but the peris ellis has a smooth sent to it and itll last about half a day

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

i dont know if there is a black black but the peris ellis has a smooth sent to it and itll last about half a day

Nice ill check that out ... Ive been an armani guy for about 10 years , first aqua, mania, then code.. Code last the longest but i love mania, as does my girl. Just wish the shit lasted longer

this is what i was talking about

http://www.fragrancex.com/products/_cid_Co...__products.html