well on a local fourm a cat posted his system for sale.....

"I need to sell my 15" power acoutik mofo sub, the ported box its in,the wiring kit,and the 4,000watt amp, all for $500 (or trade something). The system right now is in the backseat of my f150.The system is probably 1 of the loudest systems ive heard. "

lol if he can get 500 out of some local then i should get 4000 out of my whole setup on there as well lol....

heres my little question to him...

what brand amp is it that you have?

and on a side note if you want to hear "one of the loudest in our area" in north west fla. send me a pm.... 8 15's in a wall....

lol

and heres his reply

the amp is a lanzar and 8 15's thats insane lol

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

Ehh I don't know, some people just see 4,000 watts and 15 and they will pay for it. I sold my 2 15" Soundstreams in a box with a 2600 Power Acoustik amp for $900, I felt bad but hey, he wanted to pay that much. I also sold my Ma Audio 4400 watt amp for 450 on craigslist as well.

2000 Ford Explorer XLT

-20" RVM "Buck" Wheels

-2.5% Tint

-CompuStar Vizion Alarm

-(4) Infinity Kappa 680.7cs 5x7"

-1 XStatic BatCap Model 300

-2 18" DC LVL 4's

-Amps are undecided

m_8e0e9deb0e2a020a7ff1bf0d3a6c3306.jpg

Damn, he's got one of the loudest systems in your area. I wish gas prices weren't so bad right now, I would show him one of the weakest systems in Florida, and make him think twice about thinking that.

Anyways... I'd give him $1.98 for that whole setup :)

Team Pinnacle / Team SouthEastSPL / Team SoundStream / Team GPI / GPI Sales Rep for Florida and Georgia

Anyways... I'd give him $1.98 for that whole setup :)

Damn man you could atleast offer him 4 bucks so he could atleast get a gallon of gas.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png