Sundown Audio

Rf Vs Sundown

sonic purity

How do people come up this these comparisions? Obviously not the same power levels.

http://www.soundsolutionsaudio.com/forum/i...showtopic=18709

Maybe those 2 are in his price range and he wanted opinoins on which was a better buy? He didn't really say anything besides which is better so we can't assume anything.

Head Unit: Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Sub Amp:American Bass VFL 500.1

Subs: 4 Fi BL 18's

Enclosure:21.5 Cubic foot flat wall tuned to 40 hz

Batteries: 3 Kinetik 2400's in the back, Kinetik 1200 under hood.

Mids & Highs: 4 Kicker DS 6.5 coax in doors, 2 Kicker DS coax in pillars

Highs Amp: Kicker kx250.2, kx100.2

Wire: 4 Runs 1/0 gauge Knukonceptz

really? i dont like pumpkin pie so i dont think that i would like that.

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

Maybe those 2 are in his price range and he wanted opinoins on which was a better buy? He didn't really say anything besides which is better so we can't assume anything.

true, It just caught my attention after reading the whole power cube sundown 1500 vs RF T10001bd.

n2caraudio.com

really? i dont like pumpkin pie so i dont think that i would like that.

but if pumkin pie and sweet potatoes are of the same quality how could you like the one with 1000 flav's over the one with 1500 flav's especially if they have the same taste quality.

n2caraudio.com

;) lol, i think your trying to use my statement to figure this current thingy out, i was just thinking about mashed sweet potatoes and decided to post that i liked them on this thread haha, but if it works, hakuna matata (had to fix the spelling)

i rater talk about potatoes then a senseless argument over what amp is better. its all a matter of opinion

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

Shit I am down for both of them!

How do u compare a amp like the rf t1000.... I can pick it up for what 750 retail 350 refurbished?

to

I know that sundown is like 750 refurbished, like 1200 retail? How do u compare that I can get 2 T1001 for the same price?

WPD....Damn and I know RF is not the cheapest out there, just sundown is $$$ stuff (good stuff!)

2 t1001 or 1 sundown 1500D?

Shit I am down for both of them!

How do u compare a amp like the rf t1000.... I can pick it up for what 750 retail 350 refurbished?

to

I know that sundown is like 750 refurbished, like 1200 retail? How do u compare that I can get 2 T1001 for the same price?

WPD....Damn and I know RF is not the cheapest out there, just sundown is $$$ stuff (good stuff!)

2 t1001 or 1 sundown 1500D?

Did you mean the 3000w there?

Archived