hey Kev, this is my 1st P/U with this kinda power... can i use the cruise controll when im pulling my trailer? up/down hills, back country roads, highway??? my main concern is smoking my tranny!

Edited by BURRITO
01 Duramax/Allison

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

I dont on mine but I might be pulling more weight then you do
how much <_< J/K bro, i pull @least 4300 Lbs on the daily... the toy hauller weighs in @ 8300 wet and loaded. im really wanting to know about when im driving up and down hills every day.

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

how much <_< J/K bro, i pull @least 4300 Lbs on the daily... the toy hauller weighs in @ 8300 wet and loaded. im really wanting to know about when im driving up and down hills every day.

Well daily I pull around 8000 now the other day I needed a backhoe so I was pulling roughly 25000 with it SHHH dont tell DOT

As long as when you're pulling, you are out of Overdrive....hellz yeah. I use it cruise control all the time towing.

If you're worried about your tranny, what I would do is replace the hose to your tranny in which the fluid is leaving and put a temp gauge on it. That way you know what its doing. As long as the fluid doesn't go above 220 degrees, your fine.

Off Topic: Call me mang...you will comin out this way in August? I might be on the road to San Jose around this time, so just trying to sync up the schedules

Edited by str86diesel

2k6 Dodge Ram 2500...CUMMINS POWERED - SOLD

Well daily I pull around 8000 now the other day I needed a backhoe so I was pulling roughly 25000 with it SHHH dont tell DOT

damn what kind/size backhoe?

was it a trackhoe?

First Gen Xterra: Always changing

DNX 690HD

RF 360.3
RF T3002
RF T4004
RF T10001bd
Silver Flute 6.5"s
Tang Band 1" Tweeters
Sundown X18 in 7cubes net tuned to 32hz

Trust me .25 Blows your Load.