Eddy722 Posted December 13, 2006 Report Posted December 13, 2006 http://www.crutchfield.com/ Looks like they have certain subwoofers @ buy 1 get 1 free. Also get $20 off of orders $100 or more by using coupon code: 3A706 Quote
Guest SyKo13 Posted December 13, 2006 Report Posted December 13, 2006 Never really liked crutchfield..... They've never had what I wanted Quote
Guest Nismofreak Posted December 13, 2006 Report Posted December 13, 2006 Their to expensive. Don't buy from them. Quote
geekepunk Posted December 13, 2006 Report Posted December 13, 2006 You must be kidding? Crutchfield isn't that bad... The prices are usually close to what oher retailers might offer. You get a warranty and they throw in lots of extras with your order usually. Quote
Guest SyKo13 Posted December 13, 2006 Report Posted December 13, 2006 You must be kidding? Crutchfield isn't that bad... The prices are usually close to what oher retailers might offer. You get a warranty and they throw in lots of extras with your order usually. Yea, yet they never had the DEH-3700 I wanted.... Quote
Guest Nismofreak Posted December 13, 2006 Report Posted December 13, 2006 You must be kidding? Crutchfield isn't that bad... The prices are usually close to what oher retailers might offer. You get a warranty and they throw in lots of extras with your order usually. Yah but I don't like them. Their good but I can get amp for alot cheaper. Quote
TheDave Posted December 13, 2006 Report Posted December 13, 2006 You must be kidding? Crutchfield isn't that bad... The prices are usually close to what oher retailers might offer. You get a warranty and they throw in lots of extras with your order usually. Yah but I don't like them. Their good but I can get amp for alot cheaper. But that cheaper route would not be through an authorized dealer, would it? Quote
ChevyBoy Posted December 14, 2006 Report Posted December 14, 2006 cardomain will kill crutchfield. some things on sonicelectronix is authorized too. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.