Sonic Electronix

Okay so I am back once more with more questions. I wanna build a system for my 4 runner to use as a competition and a daily driver. So i'm thinking of either gettin 2 or 3 DC lvl 4 18's or 2 or 3 Fi BTL 18's or waiting for the DC lvl 5's so thats my choices for speakers I just need to some advice on amps, batteries, alternators, caps, box etc. just the main equipment i'm gonna need to get it up and running so maybe i can do some competing so yeah. sorry for all the questions lol

1997 4 Runner

Alpine CDA-9886

4 Fi Audio X Series 12's

1 Crunch GP3000D Pro

DC Power Inc. Alternator(Kickin out 15+ volts!)

footer-fade.gif

Okay so I am back once more with more questions. I wanna build a system for my 4 runner to use as a competition and a daily driver. So i'm thinking of either gettin 2 or 3 DC lvl 4 18's or 2 or 3 Fi BTL 18's or waiting for the DC lvl 5's so thats my choices for speakers I just need to some advice on amps, batteries, alternators, caps, box etc. just the main equipment i'm gonna need to get it up and running so maybe i can do some competing so yeah. sorry for all the questions lol

We would need a budget before anyone can really help you. What you need can easily get really expensive, so knowing what you have to work with is important.

Current

'09 mazda3 4dr

clarion hu

2x 10 fi X subs(looking to upgrade)

amp(looking)

Alpine type-r comps in front

type-r coaxials in rear

well i really have no budget, i'm not gonna get all the equipment at one time, i just need to know what i need and ill get it a little at a time

1997 4 Runner

Alpine CDA-9886

4 Fi Audio X Series 12's

1 Crunch GP3000D Pro

footer-fade.gif

Either way on subs you cant go wrong at all!!! What kind of box space do you have available to you? Walling it? With the power the subs are giong to want youll need a bigger alt and or another one, Big 3 is a deffinite, At least another battery

Okay, so i got the subs and im prolly goinf with sundown 3000D's and I got alot of box space available the whole back end of a 4 runner, but what kind and how big of an alt do i need and what about batteries what kind n how big and i already have the big 3 done

also, how would I go about tuning a box ive herd all these people talking about being tuned to 37Hz or 50Hz and i really dont understand the "tuning" part

1997 4 Runner

Alpine CDA-9886

4 Fi Audio X Series 12's

1 Crunch GP3000D Pro

footer-fade.gif

Archived