Jman08 Posted June 20, 2008 Report Posted June 20, 2008 http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarAudio/Pr...ProductID=19559 I love the ipod direct connect feature. The preamp voltage is 4 volts is that good ive heard people say they are alot better. Any other hu's in this price range you guys think is better with the ipod direct feature? Youtube.com/J Hutch22
Jman08 Posted June 24, 2008 Author Report Posted June 24, 2008 Anymore input guys? Youtube.com/J Hutch22
sdrawkcaB Posted June 24, 2008 Report Posted June 24, 2008 I have one that looks EXACTLY like it, (but maybe not the same model number? Look in my sig.) EDIT: Yours is one model up from mine, so my guess it will be better and have more features than what I describe here. I got it probably 2 weeks ago and I LOVE it. There is a definate difference in how loud my mids are (Running off the headunit) compared to before. I was like, woah, I can actually HEAR a difference. And it was SOOOO easy to wire it up. Even the wires in the wiring harness are labeled... I thought that was nice because my last one didnt tell me what wire went to what... The display is nice and easy to read, bright at night too. Many custom features on it as well. Many moving backgounds to choose from, different displays, and if you have a cartain model number (not sure which) but you can change the color of the display too. The remote is nice too. It also has a number pad on it so you can bluetooth to your phone and dial from it and call people hands free... I hid the ipod plug where my cigarette lighter used to be, so you can't see the wire. the only thing I would like to see different (but not a complaint) is that when you plug in your ipod, you have to control it through the HU. you cant pick a song on your ipod to play. It plays your ipod sort of like a CD, it starts at the first song and you can only skip 1 forward or 1 back. But I guess thats ok if you have a small playlist playing... Oh, and it even shows the name of the song and artist too if you are using your Ipod. Other than that I have nothing but good things to say. And its very sturdy too, It feels very rigid and well built. I even jumped some railroad tracks while playing a cd to see if it would skip and of course it didnt. I dont think you would be disappointed if you got it. Custom 1977 Chevy Nova Show Car: (1) Kenwood KDC-MP638U Head Unit (10) Sony 3" in the dash (2) Rockford Fosgate P3 12" P3D412 (1) Rockford Fosgate P1000.1bd @ 1ohm (1) Rockford Fosgate PEQ Bass Remote (1) Rockford Fosgate 1 Farad Digital Capacitor RFC1D All Rockford Fosgate 4AWG Power/Ground wire Under construction: (2) Rockford Fosgate P162C 6.0" 2-Way Full-Range Speakers up front (2) Rockford Fosgate P1694C 6"x9" 4-Way Full-Range Speakers in the back EVERYTHING hidden to maintain authentic look
Jman08 Posted June 24, 2008 Author Report Posted June 24, 2008 I have one that looks EXACTLY like it, (but maybe not the same model number? Look in my sig.) EDIT: Yours is one model up from mine, so my guess it will be better and have more features than what I describe here. I got it probably 2 weeks ago and I LOVE it. There is a definate difference in how loud my mids are (Running off the headunit) compared to before. I was like, woah, I can actually HEAR a difference. And it was SOOOO easy to wire it up. Even the wires in the wiring harness are labeled... I thought that was nice because my last one didnt tell me what wire went to what... The display is nice and easy to read, bright at night too. Many custom features on it as well. Many moving backgounds to choose from, different displays, and if you have a cartain model number (not sure which) but you can change the color of the display too. The remote is nice too. It also has a number pad on it so you can bluetooth to your phone and dial from it and call people hands free... I hid the ipod plug where my cigarette lighter used to be, so you can't see the wire. the only thing I would like to see different (but not a complaint) is that when you plug in your ipod, you have to control it through the HU. you cant pick a song on your ipod to play. It plays your ipod sort of like a CD, it starts at the first song and you can only skip 1 forward or 1 back. But I guess thats ok if you have a small playlist playing... Oh, and it even shows the name of the song and artist too if you are using your Ipod. Other than that I have nothing but good things to say. And its very sturdy too, It feels very rigid and well built. I even jumped some railroad tracks while playing a cd to see if it would skip and of course it didnt. I dont think you would be disappointed if you got it. Thanks alot for the info mane i appreciate it. Youtube.com/J Hutch22
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.