Any Difference Between Whip And O2?

bass or not with all that bass i can CLEARLY hear those whips man

In video you can hear them but live I think his bass is too much for his vocals but Cams can't tell you the truth unlike when you have listened to it live. I'm sure he won't mind giving me a Demo.

Tere is a reason that there are so many in his truck. They cant take alot of abuse. I had the owner of whip audio (nelson) convince me to change my demo car from eminence to whip. My eminences where in there for a year and had no problems. I put in the whips and in 2 weeks they where all dead. Now im back with all eminences.

Its all about the Install !!!!

http://www.youtube.com/user/audioaddiction863

tripleA.jpg

Bass Race Florida State Champ runner up 139.9 2008

Bass Boxing Florida State Champ runner up Middleweight 2008

• 3 weeks later...

i have yet to hear tommy's mids and highs on a loud song but there is a part in the ait tonight where i was suprised, you could feel the concrete resonate through your shoes, only other time i felt that was with collie's rear setup.

- ROE Refs- Majorpayne, Roe, Ceestaypropa, bandcamp, Dumple91, pimpedout97x, Corey anderson, JEXTEL- CA Refs - rtillaree, Rich00 Seismic Disturbance C.C Riverview FL.

In video you can hear them but live I think his bass is too much for his vocals but Cams can't tell you the truth unlike when you have listened to it live. I'm sure he won't mind giving me a Demo.

It would be pretty hard to get enough mids and highs in that little ass truck to keep up with 24 12's. He does bassrace which doesn't take into account mids and highs, so he has enough in there to suit his needs. I have no doubt he would lose for vocals in the style of battling you do, deephitters.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

• 2 weeks later...