'00 Ford Expo, 2 18" Fi Btls,goliath Xxv (door Pods In!)

Wow! Great set-up! :clapping: You are my new motivation :good:

im glad too hear that! thanks!

very nice man, i'm impressed and very jelous of your Fi :)

*Alpine Typr-R 12"

*JBL GTO 1200.1 Sub Amp

*Alpine PDX-4.100

*Rockford Fosgate Power 6.5's

*Rockford Fosgate Fanatics 6.5's Both in front doors

*0/1 Guage wiring from front Junction Boxes to 120AH Battery In Boot (battery removed because too small for alternator)

*140 Amp HO Alternator

*Alpine Head Unit

-------------------------------------------------------------------------x------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• 3 weeks later...

alright! got my phoenix gold comps hooked up!

Posted Image

Posted Image

look at how close it is

Posted Image

new amp for my speakers

Posted Image

my old amp. still hooked up, powering my rears and a pair of comps in front on the stock location. had my hpf at 250

Posted Image

Posted Image

rubber boot on the driver side. its impossible to run it there, so this is what i did

Posted Image

and this is on the on the passenger side

Posted Image

i hate how explorers seats are so close to the doors its soooo gay for door pods

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

i hate how explorers seats are so close to the doors its soooo gay for door pods

yeahh man. i was hoping to put at least 3n the pods, but its gonna be hard to fit it. this is the best way possible.

i let my mom sit on the driver's seat and i played some jazz and some red hot chili peppers music, and she was blown away.

yeahh man. i was hoping to put at least 3n the pods, but its gonna be hard to fit it. this is the best way possible.

i let my mom sit on the driver's seat and i played some jazz and some red hot chili peppers music, and she was blown away.

nice!

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

do you have any other pics of the build of the pods?

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

looks good man i like how everything came out

TEAM NEMESIS

my system

1) us amps MD3D, us amps md21

2) kicker solo x 12 in 2.7ft^3 at 37hz

Meca scores

1 xxx12" 141.8db at 40hz,

1 18 rd alpha v.2 145 db at 38hz , 2 12 orion hp 144.9 at 43hz

Refs: hollatchaboy, schrummy, nitro_freak1,Brandon15zzz,Hellbound Train

Archived