I Got F*cked By Ddspl

That really sucks man!

I can not stand dishonest people at all. Things like this make it very hard to buy or sell online.

Hopefully the guy will man up about it and either give you whats owed, or return the money.

I really like the buyer seller feedback thing on this site, gives a great refrence for people to check the past transactions, but I guess in cases like this where the person got their account deleted and just made a new one does not help much. Maybe if the admins could ban by user ip instead of just deleting the users account may help just that little bit extra.

Again hopefully things get squared away with you.

nobody deleted anyones account, if it is the same person he started the account before the shit went down, Im looking into t now

the thing about Ip's is that they are so easy to change, so it doesnt matter if I Ip Deny or Ip Bann the people.

but DDSPL and BLEEK, have the exact same host: pool-east.verizon.net, obvioulsy I cant give up the ip addy's just yet.

Im not God, what do you expect me todo? I dont have his personal address So I cant do a whole lot.

all I can do is give the Info I have to the people that got ripped off.

If you got ripped off by this guy PM me and I will give you all the Info I have on this guy, thats all I can do Sorry, I wish I could do more

Sorry I cant do that, I will help the people that got burnt, I will give any info to the Po-Po's if need be but Im not making anything public other than he ripped people off.

I do agree with Darius he needs a dirt nap, but I aint being responsable for it happing.

sometime what i do is i tell the seller to post it on ebay with a buy it now price and ill get it there immediately. much better coverage there.

that's what he wanted me to do. did it no problem, i got paid no problem, he got subs no problem :)