More Batteries? Or Cap?

What type of vehicle is it? You might be able to get a Powermaster under the hood.

That truck uses a group 59 battery, deminsions 10.24" x 7.8" x 7.8" tall.

A D2400 is 10.24" x 6.65" x 8.31" tall. Really, a D2400 should fall right in the stock location, it's the same deminsions, just half an inch taller.

That truck uses a group 59 battery, deminsions 10.24" x 7.8" x 7.8" tall.

A D2400 is 10.24" x 6.65" x 8.31" tall. Really, a D2400 should fall right in the stock location, it's the same deminsions, just half an inch taller.

I got a D3100 under the hood of the Expo and it is originally a group 34. I had to remove the stock battery tray tho. It works.

Member since 25 Jun 2006

2011 Yukon DenaliCustomLightz 4300K HID RetrofitEsky TailsEsky Third BrakeEsky 22sEsky Appliques

i'd do a 220 and a 300, that way you get some good idle power

Iraggi got back to me and said tht he doesn't hve a dual mount for ford. the biggest alt I can get is a 260 is that ok? and what should i do to make up for that in the rest of the electrical?

2004 F150 super crew

15" fi btl

Ma Audio hk4000d

Iraggi got back to me and said tht he doesn't hve a dual mount for ford. the biggest alt I can get is a 260 is that ok? and what should i do to make up for that in the rest of the electrical?

well a 260 is better than stock. as long as you have a couple of good batteries with a a minimum of 2 runs of 1/0, you'll be fine. yeh it sucks for us Ford owners. i haven't seen a dual alt setup either. you getting that missinglink module right? if so that will help too as you already may know.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

well a 260 is better than stock. as long as you have a couple of good batteries with a a minimum of 2 runs of 1/0, you'll be fine. yeh it sucks for us Ford owners. i haven't seen a dual alt setup either. you getting that missinglink module right? if so that will help too as you already may know.

ya. oh well cant do much about it....dual alt would be AMAZING but i dont know that that will ever happen. im just going to have to wait till i get out of college and save some cash and get a chevy, cadillac, etc. preferably a nice big longbed crew cab cuz iv been thinking something up now for a while.

2004 F150 super crew

15" fi btl

Ma Audio hk4000d